Chapter Nineteen

"Alright. Today it's just going to be you guys training. This means that the mages won't have to worry about ensuring their cover story due to a lack of prying eyes. However, I have plans for you all."

Aizawa glanced over his students, gaze lingering on Asta for a moment before moving on. The breeze shifted his hair into his face, blocking the sun slightly. Sighing, he turned around, walking onto the field.

"Follow me, and I'll explain our plan for today." The students diligently followed, murmuring amongst themselves of what was going to happen. They stopped in the middle of the field, and after a glance, they noticed that goals were set up at either end.

"Um, sensei, are we playing football?" Hagakure asked, jumping up and down to get his attention.

"Yes, and if you had given me a chance I would have told you that."

"Sorry!"

"Now," the erasure hero began, straightening out of his capture weapon so he was more visible while Asta whispered to Yuno if he knew what football was, "As Hagakure guessed, you will be playing football. However, it's not going to be your basic game. You will be divided into two teams and competing against one another with the allowance of your quirks. Because I have decided to allow you to use your power, the teams will be somewhat balanced, although there will be one that is more overpowered than the other."

"How is that somewhat balanced?" Sero complained, gesturing towards Class 1-A's own 'Big Three.' "If these guys end up on the same team then it's game over for the rest of us!"

"In the real world as heroes you will be put in situations where the playing field is not even and you are outmatched by your opponents. Take this as a good chance to learn how to overcome that." Aizawa's eyes slightly twitched while he burned holes into Sero.

"R-right. Sorry."

"As I was saying, the teams will be balanced for the most part with one having a bit more power to them. This does not mean you will lose. I want to see you putting your heads together to try and score the most points. You don't want to know what will happen if I see you slacking off. Am I understood?"

A chorus of 'yes sensei' followed before everyone lined up along the line as instructed afterwards. Aizawa sighed before calling out names, hoping none of them would give him too many problems.

"First team: Bakugou, Midoriya, Yaoyorozu, Sero, Shoji, Kirishima, Uraraka, Asui, Ashido, Aoyama, Mimosa, and Yuno. That means the second team is the rest of you, Mineta, Hagakure, Todoroki, Tokoyami, Jirou, Ojiro, Kaminari, Koda, Satou, Iida, Noelle, and Asta."

"I thought this would be somewhat balanced?!" Mineta cried. "They have everyone with flashy, big quirks! Our team only has Todoro-"

The grape student was cut off by a solid right hook to the head, landing on the ground in a heap. A female figure stood above him, annoyance clearly written all over her face.

"SHUT UP!" Noelle yelled, hands propping themselves on her hips. "Our team is just fine, thank you very much!" Mineta cowered slightly from the girl, although he also slightly drooled, after remembering his previous fight with her. When he went to open his mouth, a shock to the body quickly shut him up.

Kaminari smiled at Noelle, pointing over his shoulder. "How about we go take our place on our side of the field? Sound good guys?"

~*~*~*~*~

After dragging a half-burnt Mineta over, both teams were on their respective sides of the field coming up with game plans. Iida, as expected, took over leadership of the team, trying to get a handle on his fellow classmates. Sadly, that was going about as well as expected.