Chapter Four

"Wow, so this is where you students live?" Mimosa asked, looking up at the building. "It looks really cozy." She turned to smile at Aizawa.

"This place is so cool!" Asta shouted, jumping up and down.

"It looks decent enough I suppose." Noelle crossed her arms, trying to hide her appreciation for the building. Yuno hummed in agreement.

"It's not much, but it allows us to watch over them given the villain activity of late as well as let them build their trust and relationships with one another. If they're going to be heroes, they need that foundation between them."

"That's kind of like our squads," Asta looked up at Aizawa with a grin, "We all live alongside one another as well as fight. It's like the family we were never able to have."

Aizawa tucked the last of that sentence away for later, knowing that there is still much more they don't know about these four. And apparently, they've all been through a lot.

"Well, let's head inside. I'm sure they're all anxious to meet you." Walking up to the front door, her opened it up, allowing the four to head inside first. Toshinori followed them, immediately noticing the students presence.

"Ah, it's good you're all down here already." The former number one hero said, waving to the group in the living room. "We'd like you to meet your new classmates." He motioned for the four mages to move forward. Aizawa walked over to the other side of Toshinori, watching his students every move.

"This young lady here is Mimosa Vermillion and next to her is Noelle Silva." The two girls waved, one smiling brightly while the other seemed indifferent. "And here is Yuno and Asta." Again, they waved at the group, one more excitedly than the other.

Aizawa stepped forward, stopping anyone from saying anything.

"I know you probably weren't expecting this, but considering we can't set them loose in a place they don't know this is our next best option. As you may have guessed, these four are not from around here. I'm counting on you all to help them settle in and blend with the rest of us so there is no alarm raised. They will be attending classes as well as training alongside you. Please try your best to get along."

Turning to face the four mages, he explained to them where they would be rooming and what he wanted them to do the following day so they would be prepared for classes to resume.

"Since the right section of the second floor is completely empty, each one of you will have a room there. I don't care what order you put yourselves, but you'll have your own space at least. As for furnishings, there should be the basics there for now. Tomorrow, I want you to go out with the other students and pick up clothes and other things you'll need. I'm sure they'll be happy to help." The four mages nodded.

"Alright then, I think we are done here." Aizawa glanced once more at his kids before facing the mages. "You're probably hungry after all this. I'll have something delivered for all of you." Excited gasps came from his students. "Have a good rest of your night."

Toshinori and Aizawa exited the dormitory, leaving the young mages in the hands of Class 1-A. The second the teachers were out the door, the students pounced.

"Whoa, this is so cool!"

"What're those book things you guys had earlier?"

"How old are you?"

"Where did you get these clothes from?"

"You're really cute!"

"What kind of quirk do you have?"

"I'm in charge here, so I will help instruct you!"

"If there's anything you need I can make it!"

"Want to try some of my cake I made?"

"I love your hair!"

"You have huge muscles!"

The four mages stood frozen, not being able to process all the questions and comments at once. Aizawa had failed to inform them that his class was particularly excitable. Getting rather annoyed with all the commotion, Noelle took a deep breath before screaming at the top of her lungs.

"SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!"

Immediately it became silent, the students taken aback by Noelle's yelling. Pleased with the silence she had made, Noelle stepped forward, hands on her hips.

"Thank you. I swear you're all as loud as the Black Bulls." Looking around, she scanned the crowd before pointing to one person in particular. "You there. What's your name?"

"M-me?" The person in question stuttered. "My name's Izuku Midoriya."

"Alright Midoriya, can you explain what exactly is going on? Or at least show us to our rooms for now? We could always hold off further introductions until dinner."

Midoriya glanced around at his friends, not exactly sure what to do. Seeing the mixture of expressions he got in return, he sighed and faced Noelle once more.

"S-sure. You're on the same floor as me so I can explain the layout and show you around."

"Great. Lead the way." Noelle watched the green-haired boy, following his movements as he slowly backed up towards a hallway. Satisfied, she followed the direction he was heading, the other mages trailing.

As the group walked by, Mimosa said a quiet 'sorry' to the others while Asta looked at them closely. Yuno just brushed by, not in the mood to deal with everyone right now. When the five were no longer in the room, the students turned their stares towards one another.

"What the hell was that?"

"Damn, she's a diva alright."

"But... I'm the class president."

"I guess we'll introduce ourselves at dinner then?"

"They seem tough, I want to punch them."

"You mean fight them?"

"I still want to know how he got those muscles..."

"Did you see how hot those two girls were?"

"Those boys put you all to shame with their looks."

"Wonder if those books are for studying..."

"They seem like they're our age."

"This is going to be a chaotic nightmare."

At that last comment, everyone nodded their head. This was going to be quite the adventure.

Next one is a bit of a filler and then introductions are in order! How will everyone get along? Dekusquad or Bakusquad?...

~Zelinith