Chapter Forty-Four

"That is quite an interesting tale." Vangeance softly said from where he sat, mulling over the story in his head.

Nozel spoke up next. "This means that until we uncover who is behind this, you foreigners are stuck here. That is correct?"

"Yeah... seems like it..." Midoriya answered, fingers fiddling together. "B-But we were mostly able to keep your mages safe, so that means we should be okay with you! Right?"

"Of course. I cannot let you be harmed in this kingdom while here. We will need to decide where you will go as well, for that matter. I'd rather not get more people involved than need be at this point." Julius sighed. "I feel as though it would be best for you to stick with the Black Bulls as you already know them pretty well due to your time together."

"Maybe we could even have them go on missions!" Mereoleona interrupted, thinking of ways to train the students. "I'm sure we could whip'em up into shape real quick."

"Mmmm not yet, at least. The Star Festival is coming up next so I'd rather they prepare for that." Marx interrupted. "We are a kingdom that is currently at war and so now we must be even more careful, meaning there shouldn't be any reckless escapades."

"Can it!"

"Marx has a point, and besides, there is plenty that can be done in the time being. We will have to find ways for you to blend in and eventually come up with cover stories if necessary, but for now I think the Bulls should return to their base." Julius remarked.

"Fantastic. Finral, get the portal open. I really gotta take one." Yami stood up, straightening his belt on his jeans. "And also change out of these clothes. They're just not right."

"I don't know, Captain..." Vanessa looked down at her own outfit, "They have some nice fashion choices in that world." She glanced at the students and Eri, smiling brightly. "But I can now have lots of fun designing clothes for these adorable guys!"

"Oi! Let's just head back already!"

"Right, Captain!"

Finral pulled up a portal, watching as all the members of the Bulls went through, Charmy singing about food and what she could make for the new addition to the team. Mimosa ran over before the students, Asta, and Noelle could go through, stopping them in their tracks.

"It looks like this is going to be it for now." The plant mage said, Yuno meandering over as well. "We'll have to catch up at the Star Festival! And maybe we can bring you to our base at some point!"

"That sounds great!" Uraraka said, grasping onto the other girl's hands.

"Stay safe!" Mimosa waved, and after elbowing the black-haired teen next to her, he did the same. And with that little goodbye, they went through the portal, stepping out before the Black Bulls base.

~*~*~*~*~

"Uh... not to sound rude or anything, but are you sure that thing is safe?" Kirishima eyed the building warily, unsure of its sturdiness.

Asta grinned. "Don't worry! Henry makes sure it's completely safe, but he tends to rearrange it on the daily, so you'll have to get used to that."

"Who the hell is Henry?!" Magna asked, the other Bulls looking confused minus Yami who had already bolted for the bathroom.

"He's the guy who owns this place!" The anti-magic user said cheerily. "He always stays in his room because he has an illness, or curse-thing, that makes it so he sucks other people's mana from them. But that doesn't affect me!"