Chapter Eleven

The four mages stayed back at the start of lunch, talking over some things with Aizawa and Nemuri, who was their teacher last period, about their cover story for practice. They needed to get it down for when they introduced themselves so as not to draw too much suspicious their way. It went like this:

They were apart of a new program that U.A. was testing out in order to bring people from smaller, not as privileged towns in Japan to a city where they had the chance to train as heroes. These four were selected from their village and sent in order to train alongside Class 1-A and would only be staying for a little bit. Because they were from a different region of the country and one that was said to be more native to the land, they accessed their quirks through old tomes (really they were hoping this wouldn't be questioned too much since they had no real way of explaining it otherwise) which they carried at all times as tradition. They had come up with a name for each of them to use as a quirk instead of just saying "plant" or "wind" or "water" because most quirks weren't that basically named.

Noelle was Water Pressure, Mimosa was Blossomy, Yuno was Hurricane, and Asta was Nullification.

After making sure the four students had memorized their quirk names at the very least, Aizawa and Nemuri sent them on their way. The second they were out of the room, the R-rated hero looked over at the other teacher, leaning against the podium.

"How do you think those four will do with the others?" She asked, propping her head onto her hand. Aizawa sighed, sinking deeper into his capture weapon.

"With 1-A, they'll be perfectly fine. With 1-B..." he shook his head. "I have no idea. Sekijiro promised me that they'd be well-behaved, but that Monoma kid and some of the others are already not the biggest fans of my students."

"I see what you mean. Luckily, myself and Toshinori will be there to watch over things as well." A sudden gleam came to her eyes, and she eagerly looked at the other. "What do you think of them though? They're all adorable and clearly well-trained. Ai! I can't wait to see them use their magic!"

"They're definitely interesting, but I'd rather wait to see more about them before I truly make a decision on my opinions of them. There's still a lot we don't know about their lives." He eyed Nemuri, a frown on his face. She deflated from her eagerness.

"Fair enough. They all seem to have insecurities and weight that they shoulder. What that is, hopefully we will learn soon enough. We'll just have to keep watching them to see."

Aizawa nodded, and together the two teachers exited the classroom, going on their own break before training would begin.

~*~*~*~*~

"These are interesting outfits you have to wear."

"I kind of like them, although they limit my range of movement."

Noelle and Mimosa were standing in the girl's locker room, examining the training clothes they had just put on. They still wore their grimoire and belt, however, making it slightly different than the other's. Ashido bounded over to them, finished dressing as well.

"You can always take off the jacket if it annoys you too much."

"True." Noelle looked at the other while adjusting her jacket. "We will see then, I guess."

"Alrighty then! Let's go!!!" Ashido grabbed both of the mages hands before practically running out the door. Entering into Gym Gamma, she brought them over to where some of the other students from 1-A had begun to gather.

"Yuno!" Mimosa made her way to the boy's side, a smile on her face. "Since we're squad mates, I'm going to try to stick by you if that's okay! I don't know what the training will be exactly quite yet."

"Okay." Was the quiet response she received from the mage. Noelle made her way over to where Asta was loudly talking with Midoriya, the two of them conversing about who knows what.

"Dork-sta," the silver-haired mage propped her hands on her hips, "If the other two are sticking together then we should as well."

"Sounds good to me! We can show everyone how well we work together!" Asta wore a beaming smile while Noelle's face turned red.

"A-ah yeah! O-okay." Frantically she turned away, slapping her hands onto either side of her face.

While Noelle had a mini panic inside her head, Aizawa entered the gym with Nemuri, Sekijiro, and Toshinori following behind him. Without a word the 1-A students quieted down while 1-B, who stood on the other side of the gym, did the same after one look from their teacher. Clapping his hands together, Aizawa began to speak.

"Alright everyone, please come closer. We have some things to announce before we begin." The students did as asked, and once satisfied he had their whole attention, the erasure hero continued. "As most of you are aware we have four new students who have joined my class recently. They are from a smaller village that uses quirks in an old-fashioned way and were brought here to experience the type of training and prep we put future heroes through. Please treat them as you would anyone else and show them the respect they deserve.

"Now for today's training, we will continue as originally planned. Individuals from each class will go up against one another, matching you evenly against your partner. This is an opportunity for you to learn more about your strengths and weaknesses and to work on improving your skills. When you are not currently fighting, you will be watching and making notes on who is. It is important to have a good understanding of those around you.

"In regards to our four new students, they will be split up to even out the classes. Asta and Noelle, will you please join 1-B." Wordlessly, the two mages made their way across the gym to join the other students. They stood more towards the back, trying to ignore the stares that were focusing in on them.

"Alright then. With that finished, let's begin the matches."

Some fun will happen in the next few chapters with these matches. :)))

~Zelinith