Chapter Seven

The following morning found Asta waking up first out of the other mages as usual. Unsure if anyone else would be up, he quietly made his way out of his room, heading downstairs to the common area. When he reached the kitchen, three other students were milling around.

Midoriya caught sight of the ash-haired mage, waving him over.

"Good morning," the teen said, "Early riser as well?"

"Yeah." Asta rubbed the back of his neck. "I tend to train and do chores first thing."

"We all train as well." The spiky-haired teen commented, moving past Asta to get into the fridge. "Want something to eat? I don't mind making a bit more for you as well."

"If you don't mind."

"Nah, it's all good. Have to eat up so we can properly train!" The teen flexed, making Asta laugh.

Midoriya pushed him over to a chair at the table, muttering that he didn't need to do anything for now. The third student joined him, sitting down with a glass of orange juice.

"Sleep well?" He asked Asta, peering at him closely.

"Actually, yeah I did Four Eyes." He glanced at the teen and then at the red-haired one. "I'm sorry, but I am horrible with names. Who are you two again?"

Four Eyes huffed, glaring at Asta before pushing his glasses up. "The name is Iida, not Four Eyes."

"Right, right. Sorry!"

"It's fine, just try to remember it."

"And I'm Kirishima!" With that reminder, Kirishima and Midoriya finished making the small breakfast they had been preparing, dishing it out onto plates. They placed one before Iida and Asta before taking their own seats at the table. Together the four dug into their meals, enjoying the quiet of the early morning.

Asta, nearly finished with his breakfast, glanced at the other three before finally asking the questions on his mind.

"What kind of training do you guys do this early?" Kirishima wiped his mouth, a grin exposing his sharp teeth.

"Midoriya and Iida usually go on a jog and run a few laps around the school. I tend to focus more on strength training. Occasionally Bakugou will join me, but I'm not sure if he plans to today."

"Ah, okay. I usually do more strength training as well. Hey! Can I join you?" Asta's eyes sparkled with excitement, wanting to see how this other person trained.

"Yeah bro! Of course you can!" Kirishima's eyes were just as bright and excited, wanting to see the same in the mage. "We can put our strength to the test and compare how we work out!"

The two quickly finished their food, chugging their drinks. When done, they hurried up from the table and ran out the door, pumped to get things started. Iida and Midoriya watched them leave, amusement in their eyes.

"Seems we have another Kirishima-like personality here. Hopefully they don't train too hard. We still have things to do today."

"Let them be, Iida. It'll be good for both of them."

"If you say so."

~*~*~*~*~

Afternoon rolled around and everyone in the 1-A dorm was up and about, going about their day. When Noelle and Mimosa had woken up, they had been attacked by the other six girls in the class, dragged quickly to eat something, and then brought back into Yayorozu's room to change. They were super excited to take the two mages out shopping and had planned out their whole day. Mimosa asked about Yuno and Asta, and Ashido had simply brushed it off, saying the boys could figure that out themselves.

The girls had already been provided with uniforms, but they had nothing in terms of 'normal' clothes that would allow them to blend in with everyone else. In Yayorozu's room, they put on a mini fashion show of sorts, having Mimosa and Noelle borrow their clothing to see what would work for now until they bought their own.

Hagakure clapped excitedly, adding the final touches to the outfits agreed upon for the mages. Uraraka had them both pose, taking a picture of them on her phone which was immediately sent to the girl's group chat.

"You guys look like models!"

And they did look really good.

Mimosa was wearing one of Asui's green jackets paired with a white tank top from Hagakure. Ashido had loaned a pair of her ripped jean shorts along with a thick brown belt. She wore a cute pair of flats that were white with a little green ribbon, again from Asui. Uraraka had put her hair up into a high ponytail, finishing off her look.

Noelle had on a faded pair of jean overalls from Uraraka, a white short sleeve from Jirou underneath. She was wearing Yaoyorzu's silver sandals which wrapped around her ankles, stoppning mid-calf. Asui had taken her normal high pigtails and moved them down her head, and they were tied with Ashido's neon pink hairbands.

With everyone dressed and ready to go, they made their way downstairs, chatting amongst themselves of which stores in the mall they should go. The boys were all lounging in the living room, talking about who should take care of Yuno and Asta. The mages in question were leaning against the far wall, letting the students decide what would happen as they didn't particularly and know where they would even go in the first place.

Bell, who was hiding behind Yuno's back to stay out of sight, gasped when she spotted Noelle and Mimosa. She broke out of her cover, fluttering over to where the group of girls were walking.

"WAH!" She cried, yanking on Mimosa's ponytail. "Why didn't you tell me you were dressing up and going out! I wanna come too!"

"Bell." Yuno called out to the wind spirit, but she ignored him, making a scene in front of everyone. She didn't even notice the room had gone silent and all eyes were on her.

"Let me join in your girl's day! I could find some cute clothes and maybe then Yuno would go on a date with me!" She shot a glare in said boy's direction before focusing once more on the two female mages. "PLEASE LET ME COME!"

"I don't think so." Noelle answered, crossing her arms over her chest. "You can't be seen out in public, and besides, I don't think we'll find anything that fits you."

"MEANIE!" Bell let go of Mimosa's ponytail, instead pulling hard on Noelle's pigtails.

"H-hey! Let go!" The silver-haired mage tried to bat away the wind spirit, but received a face full of dust and sparkles instead. "Urgh!"

"Bell." Yuno once again called, growing tired of her tantrum.

"Noelle is right, Bell. I'm sorry, but we can hang out when we come back instead." Mimosa tried to reason with the spirit. However, Bell was having none of it.

"YOU KNOW HOW POWERFUL I AM? I WILL WIPE THE FLOOR WITH YOUR SKINNY BUTTS AND THEN I'LL-"

"Bell."

"WHAT?"

"You're making a scene, and you're embarrassing me. Please come over here."

"WAH! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to embarrass you, Yuno! Please forgive me!" Bell was at Yuno's side in an instant, clutching onto the boy's shirt. Yuno sighed, watching as Bell teared up.

"You can't go with them. And," he looked sternly at the little spirit, "If you keep acting like this I'll make sure you stay inside my grimoire."

Bell pouted, letting go of his shirt and plopping down on his shoulder. She muttered a half-hearted 'fine' and then focused her glare onto Mimosa and Noelle. Thankfully, she remained quiet, no longer putting up a fight.

Seeing as she was calming down, Mimosa told the girls that they should hurry now if they want to avoid the wrath of Bell, promising to explain along the way. As they hurried out the front door, the boys continued to stare at the spirit, completely dumbfounded by what they had just witnessed. Asta, ever oblivious to what was going on, smiled brightly, addressing the remaining students.

"So, what's our plan for today?"

Bell and Nero will both be a part of this story, well, at least when I remember that they are. They appear randomly because I keep forgetting about them. Oops.

~Zelinith