Chapter Six

"I am Tenya Iida, the president of Class 1-A. My quirk is engine, and as you can see I have engines that protrude from the back of my calves."

"Heya! I'm Ochaco Uraraka and I have zero gravity, which means I can make things float." She smiled brightly, waving at everyone.

"Um, Izuku Midoriya and I just have a strength quirk." The teen rubbed the back of his neck, his face slightly red, not liking all the attention.

Asta looked around, realizing that it was already at him. Mentally preparing himself, he decided just to go for it and be him. Maybe he'd even flex a little.

"My name is Asta and I am a Black Bulls Magic Knight!" He said loudly. "I don't actually have any magic, but I do have anti-magic! I am excited to meet you all and hopefully fight against you!"

"Tsuyu Asui here, and my quirk is frog. It should be self-explanatory, ribbit."

"Shoto Todoroki. My quirk is half-cold, half-hot."

"Nice to meet you, I am Momo Yaoyorozu and I have a creation quirk."

"Hello. I am Mashirao Ojirou and my quirk is tail." He waved at everyone with said appendage.

"Darlings! My name is Yuga Aoyama and I have a navel laser that is just absolutely dazzling!" He seemed to actually shine in the moment, making everyone present squint.

"I'm Minoru Mineta and my quirk is pop off." He grinned at Noelle and Mimosa. "I have sticky balls, if you know what I mea-" The purple-haired menace was quickly shut up by tape being wrapped around his mouth.

"Sorry about him. The name's Hanta Sero and my quirk is tape, as you can see." He indicated towards the squirming teen. "He's a menace, but we'll try to hold him back."

Yuno looked at the room briefly and then began. "My name is Yuno and I am a Magic Knight of the Golden Dawn. I have wind based magic. It's a pleasure, I suppose."

"What is up! Denki Kaminari and I have an electrification quirk."

"It makes him stupid when he overuses it. Oh, and I'm Kyoka Jirou and my quirk is earphone jack." Kaminari pouted at Jirou who simply shrugged.

"Hey! I'm Eijirou Kirishima and my quirk is hardening!" The spiky teen said loudly, waving with a hardened hand.

"This is fucking stupid." The blond next to him muttered, but received a quick jab to the side from Kirishima. "Whatever. Katsuki Bakugou and explosion."

"Rikido Sato and my quirk is sugar rush. Also, I'm an excellent baker."

"I'm Koji Koda and anivoice is my quirk. I talk to animals." The boy seemed shy, tapping his fingers together while staring at the ground.

"Well then, guess I'm up!" The lively pink girl exclaimed. "Name's Mina Ashido and I have an acid quirk! Pleasure to meet y'all!"

Mimosa looked around nervously before taking a deep breath.

"Hello! My name is Mimosa Vermillion and I am a plant mage who is a part of the Golden Dawn's Magic Knights. I am looking forward to learning more about you all." She shyly waved at the group.

Noelle flicked her hair back before starting. "I am Noelle Silva and a Magic Knight for the Black Bulls. I have water magic at my disposal." She glanced around, seeming to resign herself to her next words. "I hope that we can fit in with the rest of you here."

"Ah! I'm Toru Hagakure and my quirk is invisibility! Even I'm not sure what I really look like!" By the movement of clothes, everyone assumed she was waving with both hands.

"My name is Mezo Shoji and I have dupli-arms." He opened them up like wings, showing the class.

"I am Fumikage Tokoyami and my quirk is dark shadow." Upon hearing his name, Dark Shadow came forward, bowing in front of everyone with a bright 'hello there' followed by finger guns.

"Alright, I think that completes introductions." Iida said, clapping his hands together. "Since Aizawa sensei gave us the day off tomorrow I think we should plan out what we need to do. He wants us to get some stuff for our new friends here and I-"

"Shut it, Four Eyes!" Bakugou, silenced the class president. "Who cares about planning? We'll figure it out tomorrow. No one gives a fuck right now."

"Hey man, chill." Kirishima patted his explosive friend's shoulder. "You could have said that in a nicer way."

"Tch."

"Sorry about him!" The spiky-haired teen smiled at the mages. "He's not that bad really. Oh, but that reminds me! How old are you guys anyways? We're all either fifteen or sixteen."

"That's the same for us." Mimosa replied, her eyes sparkling. "It's great that we are all at the same age! We should be able to get along even better."

"Alright, this is great!" Ashido fist bumped the air. "Tomorrow we are going to have so much fun shopping with you guys and getting you all ready for classes! I'm so excited!"

Some others laughed at her enthusiasm, also becoming excited for hanging out with the mages. To them, they were exotic and interesting, and everyone couldn't wait to see what their fighting styles were like.

"Hey, what are those books you have with you?" The question came from Kaminari. "Like are those for studying or style or what?"

"Yes, I've been wondering that as well." Yayorozu commented, drawing surprised looks her way. "What? I'm allowed to be curious as well."

Yuno was the one to answer. "These are called grimoires. We can use complex spells with them."

"When one turns fifteen, there is a grimoire receiving ceremony which is where we are selected by the grimoires. They choose you, you do not choose it." Noelle continued.

"Everyone can use basic magic without a grimoire, but with these we can learn powerful new spells that enhance our fighting and skills." Mimosa pulled out hers, showing everyone. The other mages did the same.

Asta pointed to the symbol in the center, although on his it was hard to make out. "They all have clovers in the center, cause we're from the Clover Kingdom. And each leaf means something different, although..." He trailed off, seeming to think. "I don't remember exactly what for. But check it out! Look at how cool mine is!"

"Your's is tattered beyond repair, and besides, I have four leaves." Yuno commented.

"The standard is three leaves," Mimosa continued, ignoring their bickering, "The first for faith, the second for hope, and the third is love. If there's a fourth, like Yuno, that stands for fortune, and a fifth..." She looked down, thinking hard. "Hmm... what's the fifth again?"

"I... I don't remember honestly." Noelle said. "But I doubt it's that important. The first four are usually the most important anyways."

Gasps could be heard around them room as everyone's eyes widened, looking at the grimoires closely. Class 1-A began whispering to one another, intrigued by their new classmates.

"Can we see you use them?" Sero clasped his hands together, his eyes begging the mages to agree. A chorus of agreements could be heard.

The four mages looked at one another, unsure of what to answer. Before they had a chance to respond, however, Aizawa walked in wearing his usual expression of exhaustion.

"There will be no demonstrations tonight." He calmly said, ignoring the whining of his students. "I suggest you all make your way to bed, you have tasks to complete tomorrow. Goodnight." And then he was gone once more.

Ashido pouted, crossing her arms. "He's such a mood killer."

Everyone else could only nod in agreement.

Place your bets for who gets along best with who. It may or may not surprised you, I honestly don't know.

~Zelinith