Powerful

*********
Walking on wires and power lines
You put your body on top of mine
Every time that you lift me up
To the heaven and stars above

I couldn't leave even if I wanted to
'Cause something
keeps pulling me back to you
From the very first time we loved
From the very first time we touched

********

"Oh, right there! Don't stop!" Camila breathed in ecstasy.

Lauren smiled to herself as the brunette whispered hotly in her ear. She pumped her hips faster causing the phallus to go deeper.

Camila dug her nails into Lauren's back as she cried out in pleasure. Lauren held her firmly under her arms and pulled Camila closer.

Feeling Camila's body tremble beneath her, Lauren couldn't stop her own orgasm from building and she soon fell into oblivion with her lover.

"Uhhhh!" Laur yelled as her body convulsed. She felt Camila's legs close tightly around her body.

Camila moaned as she rode out the final waves of her orgasm. "Mmm! Oh baby!" She panted.

They lied there for a moment allowing their hearts to slow to a normal pace.

Camila and Lauren had made love all night long and it had been amazing. The brunette couldn't deny the chemistry that was still between them.

Last night on their "first" date, Lauren had treated her like a queen and was so charming. They had wanted each other badly and making love was inevitable.

The green eyed turned her head to the right and gently kissed Camila on the cheek. She lifted her body slightly so she could look into those beautiful chocolate eyes. They smiled fondly at each other before sharing a deep loving kiss. When the lip lock ended, Lauren studied her lover's expression.

"Did you like that?" She asked with a raised brow.

"Yeah. I did." Camila shyly admitted.

Lauren smiled gently before giving her a soft kiss on the lips. It was the brunette's first experience with a dildo and to her surprise it was now one of her favorite sexual pleasures.

After Lauren suggested the strap on, Camila hesitantly agreed. Lauren ran out to her car in the middle of the night to retrieve the sex toy.

The basketball player promised her it was brand new and had never been used on anyone. Camila was a little nervous at first, but she felt more comfortable knowing it was Lauren using it on her. It felt...wonderful.

"I'm going to pull out now, okay?"

Camila unwrapped her legs from around Lauren's waist allowing her to slowly pull out of her. The brunette gasped in response and lightly bit her bottom lip. The basketball player rolled onto her back and sighed in satisfaction.

Within seconds a smaller body snuggled into her side and she smiled. Camila laid her head on Lauren's shoulder a let out a contented sigh of her own.

"Man. I don't think I've had this much sex in one night." The dark haired sighed happily.

Camila chuckled lightly. "I didn't hear any complaints." She cooed rubbing Lauren's stomach.

The green eyed let out a small laugh. "Because there weren't any." She kissed Camila on top the head. "You're amazing."

"So are you." The doctor hummed kissing Lauren on her chest. "I can't believe we're here together, lying in the sunlight."

Camila raised her eyebrows and suddenly sat up in the bed.