Trust Issues

Lauren, Camila and the entire Monarchs crew took a flight to Minneapolis the next morning for the first round of the WNBA playoffs.

During the game, Lauren took control and led her team to victory defeating the Minnesota Lynx.

"That was an amazing game tonight, baby." Camila purred, walking backwards into the hotel suite.

She was pulling the green eyed by the front of her shirt, heading towards the king sized bed.

"I'd like to think so." The basketball player smirked.

Camila stopped her and walked a few paces in front of her. She turned around and stood at the foot of the bed.

"Do you still have some game left?" The brunette asked, wiggling her eyebrows. She removed her blouse, revealing a lacey bra the hugged her breasts perfectly.

Lauren's eyes moved down to the brunette's assets and then back into burning brown eyes. She walked over to the doctor.

"I've got plenty of game, baby." Laur replied as she was lying Camila on the bed.

The dark haired climbed on top of her and both of them groaned at the contact. Right before their lips met, Lauren's cell phone began to ring. The basketball player growled in frustration and looked over at her phone on a chair in the corner of the room.

"Don't answer." Camila begged, wrapping her legs around Lauren's waist.

"It's Simon." The dark haired replied, recognizing the ringtone. "It might be important."

Camila held onto her girlfriend for a moment and then reluctantly let go.

"Fine, but don't take long."

Lauren hopped off the bed and answered the phone.

"Simon, this better be good."

"How's my favorite client?"

"She's busy at the moment."

"Well, this will be brief. I wanted to let you know that Jasmine Hayworth has flown in to Minneapolis tonight. Around 10 am tomorrow she wants to do the sit down interview with you."

"Oh, they flew in today?" Lauren said, looking over at her awaiting girlfriend.

"Yes."

"So, where are we meeting?"

"According to her, right across the hall."

"What?"

"She booked in the room across from yours. She said it was important to stick with the person of interest at all times."

"Great." Lauren sighed.

She haven't told Camila that the person conducting the biography project was Jasmine Hayworth.

She informed her girlfriend about the project itself, but not the journalist. Lauren knew she was in over her head, now that Jasmine was in town.

"I'll be there."

"Okay. Great game tonight, by the way."

"Thanks, Simon. See you later." Lauren hang up and rushed back over to the brunette. She stood near the bed and began to unbuckle her pants.

"What was that about?" Camila asked, leaning up on her elbows.

"Just a reminder about my interview tomorrow." Lauren let her jeans drop to the floor and climbed onto the bed.