Anyone

* * * * *
You say that I won't lose you
But you can't predict the future
So just hold me like you will never let go
Yeah, if you ever move on without me
I need to make sure you know

That you are the only one I'll ever love
Yeah, you, if it's not you,
It's not anyonе
*   *   *

Camila sleepily blinked her eyes open upon hearing her alarm phone. Her thoughts immediately went to Lauren and how lonely she felt at the moment.

She looked beside her at the spot next to her where the dark haired usually slept. Sighing, she climbed out of bed to prepare for her shower.

As the warm water gently sprayed her face, the brunette began to have second thoughts about her opinions last night. She realized that she could trust Lauren and maybe she did overreact a little bit.

However, Laur was still in the wrong for not telling her about the attractive journalist.

Minutes later, the small brunette was slipping on her bathrobe. She went over to the bathroom mirror and brushed through her wet hair.

I might as well wake Lauren, so she's not late for the interview. She thought.

Camila opened the bedroom door and gasped at the sight before her.

The entire suite was decorated top to bottom with dozens of assorted flowers

The entire suite was decorated top to bottom with dozens of assorted flowers. She placed a hand over her chest to make sure her heart was still beating.

She walked further into the room and spotted the biggest bouquet on the living room table with a large envelope that said, "Camz."

The brunette held her breath and plucked the pink envelope from the arrangement of flowers. She carefully opened it and pulled out a card that read:

"Camz,

I want to apologize for the things I said last night. You were right about everything and I'm sorry. You're only one that I've ever love, I can't imagine being with anyone else but you.

I love you, baby. Please forgive me.

—Laur."

Camila couldn't help but smile as she read and re-read the small note. Suddenly, the sound of the hotel door could be heard opening and closing. The green eyed stepped around the corner and stopped dead in her tracks when she saw the brunette standing there.

"Hey." Lauren said hesitantly.

Camila's s heart skipped a beat when Lauren had entered the room. "Hi." She replied. She looked down at Lauren's hands and noticed she was carrying a tray of food.