Marry You

It's a beautiful night,
we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes or
is it this dancing juice?
Who cares, baby, I think I wanna marry you

*  *  *  *  *

Finally, the day of the wedding had arrived.
The reception was to take place in the Jauregui's huge backyard. The yard was decorated beautifully with an array of flowers and white cloth. The guests were finding their way to their seats and gifts were piled on a table near the patio. Everyone was thankful that the weather had held up nicely. It was a sunny, blue skied day and not a single cloud was in sight.

The wedding was about to begin soon and Lauren along with her brothers were sent to fetch the bridesmaids. They stood outside the room waiting for the women to finish up. Finally, they emerged. One by one taking their husband's arm. Camila was the last one to come out and Lauren was struck silent.

When Camila's eyes met Lauren's she seemed to have the same reaction. She smiled shyly as they were left alone in the hallway.

Lauren's eyes scanned the woman in front of her. She had on a beautiful violet strapless dress that hung perfectly off her body. Her hair was pinned up perfectly and she had on a darker shade a lipstick than she usually wore. She seemed to glow with radiance.

Camila's heart beat faster as she stared at her girlfriend. She had on a decent amount of makeup and her hair was pinned back, which accentuated her cheekbones.

Finally, Lauren found her tongue and spoke.

"Wow, Camz, you...you look beautiful."

The brunette shyly ducked her head and blushed.

"Thank you." Camila replied quietly.

Lauren smiled at her girlfriend's bashfulness. Brown eyes finally met green and Camila smiled. "You look amazing."

Lauren charmingly nodded her head in thanks and held out her arm.

"Shall we go?"

Camila's proudly took her girlfriend's arm and grinned, brown eyes sparkling.

"Lead the way."

All four couples were walked down the aisle. It was a beautiful wedding ceremony. While Clara and Anthony exchanged their vows, Lauren and Camila couldn't help but glance at one another, smiling timidly. Neither one knowing the other was thinking about their special day.

After the final 'I dos' the crowd was dispersing, ready for the reception. The bride and groom had their first dance, champagne was pouring non-stop, and everyone was congratulating the newlyweds.

Eventually, couples were filing onto the dance floor, well, the area in the backyard set up for the dance floor. Lauren and Camila had let their hair down, theoretically and literally. They were dancing to the upbeat music, drinking, laughing and having a good time.

After a good few hours, the sun was beginning to go down. Guests were starting to leave and the party was winding down. Everyone had said their goodbyes to Clara and Anthony who were on their way to Hawaii for their honeymoon. Chris agreed to lock up the house after everyone left.

Camila was chatting with a few guests by the bar when Lauren suddenly grasped her hand, dragging her into the house. The brunette chuckled and followed her. Lauren first instinct was to head for the basement.

Seeing that no one was around, the basketball player opened the door and they descended the stairs.

"What are you doing?" Camila laughed, alcohol swimming in her veins.