Who Are You?

Monday, you sent me flowers
Tuesday, made me feel stupid
Wednesday, the world was ours
Thursday, you didn't prove it
Friday, fell back in love
Saturday, we didn't talk
Sunday, you said you needed space

*  *  *  *  *

The next afternoon, Camila was going into the kitchen to make a snack when she spotted the mail on the counter. The envelope on top looked very unique from the others. Camila picked it up and she smiled fondly when she saw the return address. Snack forgotten, the brunette raced into the living room where Lauren sat watching T.V.

The sports channel of course.

The green eyed was sitting comfortably on her fluffy large couch, flipping from ESPN to ESPN2.

"Oomph." Without warning, Camila girlfriend plopped onto her lap sideways and smiled brightly.

"Look what I have." Camila taunted, waving the envelope in Lauren' face.

"What is it?"

Still grinning, she handed the envelope to her girlfriend. Lauren glanced at it and realization hit her.

"Oh, this must be Mom and Tony's wedding invitation."

"Yep, can we open it now?" Camila asked, playing with the nape of Lauren'neck.

The basketball player shrugged and smiled softly.

"I'll let you have the honors." She handed the envelope back to the spirited brunette.

Opening it carefully, Camila pulled out the card and opened the invitation. "One love that is shared by two." The doctor read. "Oh, that's so sweet."

"Yeah, very sweet." Lauren mocked her.

Camila caught the dark haired rolling her eyes, and bumped her with an elbow.

"Oh, stop it. You can even be sweet when you want to be. Don't be such a jock."

"I can't help what I am. And you like that about me." Lauren smiled, green eyes twinkling.

"Yes, I do." Camila placed a chaste kiss on her lips.

Then she turned her attention back to the card and opened it. A photo of Tony and Clara was tucked into the left side of the card. The happy couple had their faces together smiling happily for the camera.

"Aw, how cute!" Camila squealed.

Lauren just smiled and rubbed the side of the brunette's thigh, holding her snuggly in her lap.

"We cordially invite you to the wedding ceremony uniting Anthony Williams and Clara Morgado..." Camila began.

Lauren studied Camila's expression as she read the invitation. Her girlfriend was so beautiful in that moment. Even though she was dressed in sweatpants and an oversized shirt with her hair pulled back, Camz always looked beautiful to her.

Camila's face always lit up with a special glow when she would speak of romance or marriage.

Humph. Marriage...marriage.

I'd love to marry this woman. This amazing woman who is with me right now.

"Laur? Hello? Lauren?"

The green eyed blinked and focused on curious green eyes.

"Huh?"

Camila smiled and leaned into her, cuddling against Lauren.