1000 Hands

••••••••
It'll be 'til the end,
give me nothing I've ever tried
It'll be the perfect sin,
something like the truest lie

I just wanna feel
a thousand hands from you, only you
Can you make me feel
a thousand hands from you, only you?
••••••••

Camila bit her bottom lip lightly and then shook her head slowly.

Lauren kept her arm on the wall behind her and slowly leaned forward focusing her eyes on the brunette's lips. Those same lips she used to crave long ago and still craved right now.

Camila tilted her head upward to meet Lauren's and very shyly their lips met. The basketball player's heart felt like it was about to explode because it was beating so fast.

Camila's own heart fluttered with joy as her lips brushed against Lauren's. The dark haired moved her bottom lip slowly and initiated a second kiss to make it last longer.

They both gradually broke the kiss and their eyes still remained closed.

"Wow." Lauren whispered.

They opened their eyes in unison and looked at each other with loving eyes.

Out of curiosity, Camila hesitantly brought her hand up and placed it on Lauren's chest.

When she felt Lauren's erratic heartbeat she let out a gasp of pure joy and felt tears begin to form in her eyes as she remembered their first kiss as teens.

**Flashback**

"Laur, wait." She said putting her hand on Lauren's chest. Under her hand she could feel her heart beating a million miles per hour.

"Your heart is beating really fast." Camila said breathlessly.

Laur took an audible swallow. "I know...I've never felt like this before."

**End of flashback**

No words could explain that kiss, it left them both breathless.

The green eyed smiled slightly as she had an idea of what the brunette must have been thinking when she touched her chest.

Finally, snapping out of dreamland, Camila shook her head slightly. "Um...the tour..." She said turning around opening the door. She felt as though she was floating on a cloud and couldn't focus.

The doctor stepped inside her inviting home after much difficulty with her keys and Lauren followed. She heard the front door close and the dark haired follow behind her.

Camila walked over to a lamp sitting on a table next to a couch and turned it on. A soft glow light the room. Before she could say a word a hand gently grasped her left one and turned her around slowly. She was greeted by gentle emerald eyes full of adoration.

Neither one of them said a word.

Lauren slowly stepped closer and stood directly in front of her. She put her hands on the brunette's shoulders and slowly slid them down until she came to Camila's hands again.

Lauren brought both of the doctor hands to her lips and kissed them gently.

Camila was completely helpless and her breathing became shallow as she let Lauren continue.

The basketball player then leaned forward and placed a sweet kiss on Camila's forehead, then on each of her eyelids, then to the tip of her cute little nose.