15.

POV: Trevor "Priest" Jackson
Day: Friday, September 7,2018
Time: 6:30 PM

I just pulled up to Zaylee apartments and parked in the first and closest parking spot I could find. I got out making sure to lock my door and walked to her building. I walked to the 2nd floor and went knocked on her door.

"Who is it?" A voice said from the other side.

Fixing my jacket, "Priest!" Clearing my throat.

The door open, "Hey... she'll be ready in one minute!" Looking down.

Looking up, "Okay!"

I walked in trying not to show this bitch done made me mad. This stupid hoe know what she doing and trying to get under my skin.

"Zae!" As I started walking to her room.

She tried to stop me, "She doesn't want you to see her til she come out!"

"Excuse me!" I just went knocked on the door.

She opened it, "Hey!" Hugging me, "I see you met my friend India!" She smiled at me.

"Your friend?" I asked.

Nodding her head, "Yea so thanks India I see ya tomorrow." She escorted her out.

"You ready?" Asking her.

Walking over to me, "I gotta put my heels on and you could take my pictures."

"Yea!" I just went sat down on the couch.

She put her shoes and went to put on some perfume. She came back and handed me her phone so I could take pictures. After, taking them it was time to go but we turned off all the lights. I grabbed her bag since she staying with me for the weekend. We walked to my car after she locked up. We going to dinner for her birthday since she has nobody else to spend it with. Plus, Howard told me to do something for her since they couldn't make it. Also, he didn't want her to be alone for this special day of hers.

"Do you think this is a good caption?" She scrolled on her phone, "It's my birthday so you know I'm servin' looks."

"Yea!" I said turning right. I glanced at her, "You look beautiful tonight." I told her.

"Thank you!" She couldn't help but smile.

She showed me her post once she posted it. I can't lie she does look good as fuck but I was gone focus on her tonight but tomorrow I got some business to handle.

Instagram Post

xo.sweetness

sweetness

xo.sweetness it's my birthday so you know i'm servin' looks #nastynineteen😈

For her birthday I am taking her to Canoe since it's her favorite restaurant out here. Once we got there we sat at our table kinda duck off.