31.

POV: Trevor "Priest" Jackson
Day: Thursday, April 16,2020
Time: 2:30 AM

"Is these all your bags?" Asking her.

Yelling from her room, "Yea!"

"Well come on we have to get going to the airport!" Standing by the front door.

"Give me one second!" She yelled.

Checking the time, "You have 1 minute or we gone be late!"

Walking out her room, "Here I am!"

I stepped out the door and she locked it behind us. We walked to the car and the driver loaded our bags up as we got in the backseat.

"How does your lil boyfriend feel about you leaving the state with me?" Nudging her shoulder.

Smacking her lips, "Last time I checked I am grown and I do what and as I pleased."

Checking my phone, "Right! I know what that means!"

"What that means?" Eyeing me.

Shaking my head, "Oh nothing!"

INNER THOUGHTS: She should know by now how well I know her. Whenever she say that it means they aren't on good or talking terms right now. It's funny cause something's NEVER change. Oh well looks like I could get back in good with her and make her mines again.

"Anyways...What part of Cali we going to?" Asking me.

"Palm Springs!" Winking at her.

Staring at me, "Ouuuu sounds like luxury!"

"Of course!" Looking out the window.

**

"Zae come on our ride here!" Standing by the road.

Walking towards me, "Thank you girl!"

"No problem!" Ole girl said.

Putting her purse back on, "She was soooo nice!"

"What you had her doing for you anyways?" Asking her.

Swiping through her phone, "Take my pictures!"

"Why you ain't ask me?" Opening the car door for her.

Getting in, "Cause you prolly wasn't gone take them right or do some petty bullshit."

Getting in behind her, "What I was gone do to be petty?" Confused.

Putting her seatbelt on, "I don't know but I just know you would've did some petty bullshit!"

"I wouldn't wanna do anything so your lil boyfriend could get mad." Laughing.

Smacking her lips, "Not too much on him!" Getting defensive.

"Ohhhh! My bad let me stopped before you beat my ass." Surrendering to her.

Showing me her phone, "Is this cute?" She asked me.

"Yea...you know you be looking good at least 75% of the time." Looking at the picture.

Jerking her phone back, "See what you not gone do is try to play me when that perm is looking real tired over there." Mushing the side of my head.

Rubbing my hair, "Ohh now the perm tired but it wasn't when..." Pausing, "Never mind!" Checking the time on my watch. Looking back up at the driver, "How long til we get to the house?"

"It's about a 30 minute driver sir." He said.

Cracking my knuckles, "Okay well could we stop and get something to eat."