39.

POV: Zaylee "Zae" Ramsey
Day: Tuesday, December 1, 2020
Time: 4:53 AM

Jumping up outta my sleep. I sat up breathing hard and looking around for my phone. Once I found it I checked it to see if Priest ass texted me. He haven't so I tried calling but didn't get no  answer. I starting to get nervous cause not only can't I get in contact with him nor with Eddie. So to get or at least try to get my mind off of it I decided to go fix me something to eat. Sliding on my house slippers and walking to the kitchen. Walking passed his office I seen the light was on. I knocked on the door and waited for a response. When I didn't get one I just opened the door. He wasn't in there so I turned off the light and headed to the kitchen. It felt like I was starving but I know I'm not cause I ate right before bed. So I just made me some oatmeal and toast. I ate and headed back to bed. I tried going to sleep but couldn't for some reason. Finally Priest called me back.

PHONE CALL WITH TJ❤️‍🩹
Me: Hello!
TJ❤️‍🩹: Hey... You had called?
Me: Yea!
TJ❤️‍🩹: You good?
Me: Yea..I was just worried about you that's all
TJ❤️‍🩹: I'm good sorry I haven't been answering I've been SUPERRR busy
Me: Oh okay well I just wanted to call to make sure you was good
TJ❤️‍🩹: Yea I'm good
Me: When you'll be home
TJ❤️‍🩹: In a couple of days
Me: Okay well I need to head to Savannah to visit Misty
TJ❤️‍🩹: Okay you could use one of my cars to go
Me: Okay... I guess I'll see you whenever you get back
TJ❤️‍🩹: How long you gone be in Savannah
Me: Like a couple of days
TJ❤️‍🩹: How many
Me: Like 2 or 3
TJ❤️‍🩹: Okay so by time I get home you should be getting back
Me: Yea
TJ❤️‍🩹: Okay... Well call me whenever you make it home
Me: Okay
TJ❤️‍🩹: Talk to you later
Me: Talk to you later
TJ❤️‍🩹: I lov... I miss you
Me: I miss you too
TJ❤️‍🩹: I'm let you go
END OF PHONE CALL WITH TJ❤️‍🩹

After we got off the phone I went to pack a little bag so I could get on the road in a lil bit. I would stay til he gets back but staying here is low key weird. So I'm go stay with my dad and Misty for awhile. I mean I could go back home but he took my house keys with him. So I have no other choice but to.

**

POV: Trevor "Priest" Jackson
Day: Thursday, December 3, 2020
Time: 1:20 PM

"What the fuck Priest?" Monica yelled at me.

Sitting down, "I don't understand why you mad? You knew what it was when we started this." Telling her.

"Yea but you didn't treat me like the others!" Trying to touch my face.

Moving my face, "I did... you prolly didn't feel that way cause you wasn't use to this type of lifestyle."

"Who is she?" Asking me.

Confused, "Who is who?"

"The bitch you dropping me for." Catching an attitude.

"She ain't no bitch and she came before you and all the others." Shaking my head.

Laughing, "Oh so it's lil miss Zaylee!" Shaking her head. "I should've known that hoe was never outta the picture." Pacing back and forth. "How could I be so dumb?" Talking to herself. Rolling her eyes, "Let me guess this is your little tour round the city to tell all of us that we are cut."

"Yea... it was fun while it lasted but it's time for a change." Getting up to leave.

She said, "I hope that bitch break your heart like you just did mines." As I walked out.

I walked out to my car and drove home. She was the last one I had to cut off so I could make this thing official with Zaylee. But I'm so it the right way by taking her out and asking her. It's only right if I do it that way and this time I won't be playing games. I think it's time to settle down with the right girl. Pulling up at home to see Zae just now getting out the car.