13.

Zaylee "Zae" Ramsey
Day: Tuesday, May 17,2018
Time: 6:30 AM

Today is our graduation day and tomorrow is Xavier 19th birthday. So finnah be turnt for the rest of the week and prolly next week. Plus, they getting ready to leave for college in a couple of weeks or a month. So y'all already know we gotta get lit before they leave. I had posted on my insta story before I went to go get ready for my hair appointment. This time I didn't go to the girl from last time. I went to this local girl who does Erica hair. I'm finnah look cute as fuck tonight. That orange wig was hanging on for dear life. Plus I couldn't do shit or be round people cause of my hair. So yea time to go back with the black. I finished getting dressed and waited for my ride to come. He should be here by now! I looked outside and he wasn't so I called him. He ain't answer but like 2 minutes later he text me he was outside. I grabbed all my stuff and went outside. Locked the house up before getting in the car.

Getting in the car, "Heyy!"

"Wassam shawty!" My least favorite cousin, Tierra said, "Bitchhh you really grown." Pushing my shoulder.

"Girl I've been grown...know what I'm saying!" Flipping my hair.

"What y'all doing after graduation?" Asking as she pulled off.

"You know we finnah turn all the way up!" Had to let it be known.

Driving, "So where's ya lil boyfriend?" Asking me.

"Girl now you know I ain't got one of those." Looking at her sided eye.

Smacking her lips, "You must not know that people come back and tell me everything. Especially bout your ass."

I was real lost, "So who is my boyfriend then?" Asking her.

"Some guy from Atlanta!" She said.

I couldn't show her any emotion, "Girl I don't talk to nobody from Atlanta or anybody at that." On my phone.

For some reason she thought I was lying but I wasn't cause me and Priest stopped talking on my prom day. I mean he did text me like a week or so ago trying to apologize for everything. I'm not sure why he did cause he still got me fucked up. Not to mention I done had to fight that bitch a couple of days afterwards.

*FLASHBACK TO APRIL 28TH*

Today my dad actually let me drive to school only cause I have a doctors appointment that nobody could take me too. Now since I haven't been driving for awhile I hate it. But anyway I'm finnah leave school in a bit so I could go. After that I got to go downtown to get something from Misty and meet up with my lash tech. I'm in desperate need of getting them done cause these strip ones got to go. That's pretty much it for today or all that I know of.

*LATER THAT DAY*

"Where you finnah go?" Misty asked.

As I approached the door, "To hangout with my friend."

"Are you driving?" Asking.

Nodding my head, "Yea!"

"Okay be safe and text me when you done." Letting me be on my way.

I just left out of the house and made my way to Bri house. Once I got there she was all ready to go. It was time to fight since bitches insist on stalking me and putting my business out. By bitches I mean Priest mad hoe. Even after I told her multiple times that we stopped talking and that's all her she wants to fight. Now Howard told me not to fight her cause it ain't worth it but I'm not finnah be too many more bitches or hoes. Like girl ain't nobody knew she fucked with that nigga. It's obviously he wasn't fucking with you like he said. I was watching for her to tell me where they were at. But naw shawty wanna get on live. So I went on there and told her to add me. She added me and got to doing too much.