38.

POV: Trevor "Priest" Jackson
Day: Friday, November 27, 2020
Time: 3:42 PM

"Come on!" I said.

Smacking her lips, "Where are you trying to take me now?" She asked.

"Your house!" I said.

Standing up, "Good!" She got happy.

I followed her out to my car and drove back to her house. As we pulled up I was about to hand her the keys but something told me not to.

"Let's go!" Getting out.

Getting out the car, "Why are you trying to come in my house?" She asked.

"Cause you not slick and I don't want no funny shit going on." Locking the doors.

I could tell that she had an attitude but I didn't care. Like why the fuck did she think it was okay for her to try to abort my baby. Whether she want to take care of the baby or not I'll be there for my child. At first I didn't want any kids just cause of the lifestyle I live but maybe just maybe I could finally get out of the game. This could be what I need to turn my life around. I mean I was already thinking bout getting out and moving on to bigger and better. If I do this one big job that could make me millions. So this just gave me that push I didn't know I needed.

"Since you flatten my tires how I'm pose to get around?!" She asked me.

Looking round her house, "Ohhh you gone be at my house til I get back from Mexico."

Shaking her head, "Yeah! No! That's not gone happen!" She told me.

Checking my watch, "You don't have no choice!" I said.

Smacking her lips, "What the fuck you mean I ain't got no choice? Last time I checked I'm grown and pay my own bills. Plus I'M SINGLE!" Folding her arms.

Staring at her, "So what all you gone need?" Walking to her room.

"DON'T TOUCH MY SHIT TREVOR!" Following me.

I wasn't even paying her any attention cause she must think I'm crazy. If I leave her here by herself she gone go through with it. I packed her stuff while she started throwing stuff and screaming.

"I packed up a week worth of stuff!" I said.

Rolling her eyes, "I don't know why cause I'm staying here."

Sighing, "I'm trying to work with you! It's either you stay at my house for a week or til the baby is born. The choice is yours and I'm fine with either one." Checking the time.

She took a minute to think bout it, "FINE!" Rolling her eyes.

She went back for a smaller bag and then followed me back to the car. I locked her house up and we got in the car. The car ride back was silent but I didn't care.

Pulling up, "What you got a taste?" Asking her.

Shrugging her shoulders, "Don't matter." Getting out the car.

"Okay I'll just tell the chef to make something." I said.

I grabbed her bag and followed her to the door. I unlocked the door and let her go in the door first. She went somewhere in the house while I went to my office to call Eddie.

PHONE CALL WITH EDDIE

Me: You busy?
Eddie: No not really! Why wassup?!
Me: Meet me at the store in 10!
Eddie: Need me to bring anything?
Me: Nope! Just be alone and don't let the other niggas know.
Eddie: Bet!