7.

POV: Andre "Dre" Hendrix
Day: Friday, February 18, 2018
Time: 11:45 AM

"Bro chill the fuck out with that goofy shit." Fred fed up with some hoe, Alicia.

Alicia tried to calm him down, "I'm not cause you not bout to just hit me up when you wanna fuck." 

"You already knew what it was.... now you caught feelings and trying be my girl when you know you a hoe." He got loud.

"Bro chill.... we ain't on that type of time." Calming him down.

Nodding his head, "Bitch don't worry I got somebody for your ass."

We got up and left cause it's our last class plus it is lunch. Walking to the parking lot to meet up everybody else cause we get out of school early. We were waiting on the girls to come out.

"I swear I'm get one of them to knock her fucking head off." Fred pacing around.

Howard hanging out his car door, "Fred chill out... damn dude."

"Where the fuck they at?" Mike checking the time on his phone.

Shrugging my shoulders, "I don't know but I do know that they need to hurry the fuck up." Starting to get irritated.

All we hear was big commotion from round the school. We ran to see what was going on. Hitting the corner all we see is a big crowd. We had to make our way through that ole bit and I ain't playing.

"BRING YALL STUPID ASSES ON HERE!" Xavier yelled at Brielle and Zoey.

They didn't bother to look at him and kept on with the argument. Zaylee and Charity pushing them away from the altercation.

"ITS HOT! ITS HOT RIGHT NOW!" Somebody yelled.

That means a teacher or somebody of authority was coming. We all had to dip out the hot zone. We went to the parking lot and hurried up pulled off. Today we was gone go chill by Mike house. Normally we either at Howard or Xavier house. I don't know why we going over there. I'm not tripping though cause he got smoke. We all pulled up around the same time.

"What the fuck was y'all doing bout to fight?" Mike asked.

"Bitches was speaking on Fred and Xavier." Bri started cracking her knuckles. 

Xavier was lost, "The fuck they said bout me."

"That you let niggas run up on you and jack all your money. You pussy and got a dirty dick." Zoey said.

We all made the same face, "Who the fuck said that?" Xavier asked.

" Uhmmmm Brandon and em said they jacked your shit." Zoey looked around.

Howard got mad and smacked his lips, "Who they jacked? Them niggas already know how we coming. Maybe they forgot and we have to remind them." Giving us the head nod.

"They wanna play and speak on me.... I'm finnah show them how I'm really coming." Xavier got mad.

Fred ain't ask cause bitches say the same shit bout him all the time. We all got up and loaded up to go to Howard house. Pulled up and went straight to the basement. As soon as we got down there we started plotting on these niggas. We ain't gone kill them or nothing cause we don't take out that far unless we have too. Which never happened but we trained to go. Even though we all play sports so it might not look like we really not in that type of life style but we are. They think since me, Howard, and Fred basketball players. Xavier run track while Mike and Kam play football. They think you really not bout that life. When in fact it is the exact opposite that's why everybody fuck with us. Plus, all our dads drug dealers or use to be. Just another reason why niggas respect us. Our names hold weight by themselves though.

**

POV: Zaylee "Zae" Ramsey
Day: Thursday, March 3,2018
Time: 7:45 AM

"GIRL.... YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY!" This loud as girl was basically screaming.

I tried to tune them out but I couldn't so I just put my headphones in. I could still hear them and normally this ugly ass teacher would be here by now. Just on my phone trying to mind the business that pays me. When someone fucking tapped me and everybody know I hate being touched.

Taking my headphones out, "What?" Turning round. Instantly getting pissed off, "Bitch..... I don't know why you touching me."

"Hoe.... don't nobody wanna touch you!" Rolling her eyes, "I came to tell your scary ass that my cousin wanna fight you." Smirking.

"Bitch fuck you and your scary infected ass cousin..... she gone run or not come like the last 2 times she wanted to fight." Laughing in her face. Thinking for a second, "Tell her to come tell me instead of sending your ran through ass!" Dismissing her and putting my headphones back in.

Everybody was just the staring at me for like 2 minutes straight. A couple of people was whispering and it was irritating.

"CAN Y'ALL STOP FUCKING STARING AT ME? FUCK." Getting irritated.

I hate these fucking people at this school and can't to graduate and get the fuck outta of here. They just be doing the most and always in everybody business but their own. This bitch got some nerve talking bout she wanna fight me. We legit been fighting each other since freshman year. Only cause she keep fucking with my niggas and doing to much. It's not even over the niggas cause I wish I would fight over these niggas. It is the simple fact is you know we talk and she just insist on fucking them than go tell everybody afterwards. Outta all the fights she beat me up once because she maced my ass and I only had one person with me. Even though nobody jumped me but if they did it was gone end bad for us. Luckily it didn't go down like that but now every time we fight it always my friends vs her crew. I say crew cause non of them are friends. They talk the most shit bout each other. I just realized we didn't fight junior year but Brielle fought her cousin, Sasha. I'm already knowing when we get out Howard or Mike gone get on my ass for entertaining this stupid ass girl. Every time anyone of us girls get into it with somebody they run and tell Howard like he out daddy or something. I can't wait til this weekend cause it's so up.