16.

POV: Zaylee "Zae" Ramsey
Day: Friday, October 12,2018
Time: 6:13 PM

As I paced back and forth, "What does it say?" Megan asked.

"I don't know I just took it like 2 minutes ago." I was very much nervous.

Getting off her bed, "I'm go check then cause it def been longer then 5 minutes." Walking to her dresser.

"Wait!" Making her stop.

"What?" She looked at me.

Putting my hands on my face, "What if it's positive?"

"Well congratulation... your a soon to be mom." She joked.

Giving her a death stare, "Forreal."

Laughing, "Okay... well all jokes aside you are gone be a mother." She said, "This exactly why you should get on birth control or just use protection." She said.

"I don't have time to be a mother!" I said.

Scratching her head, "Welp we wouldn't be going through this now if you just used protection. I understand it was birthday dick but you should've realized."

"You right!" I frowned up, "Go ahead and look at the test!" I sighed.

She got the test, "Welp!" She smiled, "Your not pregnant and maybe this will force you to get on birth control." Throwing in her trash can.

"WHEWW!" A sigh of relief.

Checking her phone, "Can we go shop now?"

"Of course!" Grabbing my shoes to put them on.

I got a call from Trevor but I didn't answer cause I already know he gone wanna hangout or something. Since my friends left he must check on me everyday or wants to hang out. Which I don't mind but I do like my space at times. I'm text him once I get to the mall and we gone take my car so he can't come scoop me up. Cause he good for doing that especially if I ride with other people. He ain't finnah get me this time round. I'll just go over there later or we could hangout or something.

**

"Are you ready?" Priest asked.

Texting Bri back, "Yea!" Getting up.

"So where you wanna go eat at?" Asking me.

Walking to the door, "I don't want to go sit and eat I just want to go pick something up." Waiting on him to open the door.

Opening the door, "Where you want food from?" Walking out the house.

"Uhmmm I don't know I just want a burger." I said.

Walking beside me, "Okay! So what been up to today?"

"I went shopping with Megan." Walking to the car.

Opening the car door for me, "Is that why you ain't answer me?!" Closing the door afterwards.

"Yea!" As he got in the car.

Starting the car, "I guess!"

He drove us to Busy Bee Burger so we could get some burgers and go back to the house. Tonight should be a chill night once he get done doing what he got to do. He dropped me off at his house so he could go handle some business. I went put his food up and ate. I watched a lil tv til India called me.

PHONE CALL with India

Me: Hello
India: Hey girl... what you doing
Me: Nothing eating
India: You busy
Me: Nah not right now
India: Oh so you gone be busy later on
Me: Yea.. why wassup
India: Nothing I was calling to see if you wanted to hangout tomorrow
Me: Yea that's fine
India: Okay I'm come over later
Me: I'm not at home
India: Okay that's fine

END OF PHONE CALL with India

She hung up in my face I'm guessing she had to go. I just ate my food and watched tv cause i ain't got nothing else to do. I got bored so I went to take a shower to pass time. My shower was interrupted cause the doorbell rung. Quickly drying off and threw a towel round me to go see who it is. Looking through the peep hole it was India and some girl standing on the other side.

Cracking the door open, "What you doing here?" Asking her.

Trying to push the door open, "I told you I was coming over."

"You should've called to tell me you was on your way." Pushing against the door.

"You gone let us in?!" Questioning me.

"Hold up...let me go put on some clothes!" Closing the door.

Honestly I'm so confused and I'm not really sure what is going on. So I just texted Priest to hurry up cause I was uncomfortable. Even though India is my friend but like who is this bitch she brought with her. Luckily he said he was just pulling up and so I went to go let them in.

Walking in, "Oh by the way this is my sister Ivanna! Ivanna this is my friend Zaylee or Zae!" Pointing to each one of us.

"Hey!" Giving a half smile.

Smiling, "Hi!"

"Do you guys want any water?" Asking them as I checked my phone.

Nodding their head, "Yea!"

I went to go get their water and while in the kitchen they was whispering bout something. I wish I could've heard what they were saying. I had to text my friends bout this plus my other group message with Stacey and Megan. Megan was trying to pull up to see if there was a problem but I said no. I went to go give them the water and Priest came inside and let's just say he was very much irritated at the sight of them. He ain't speak and walk straight pass them and went to the room.

"I'll be back!" Followed him in the room.

Closing the door, "Why the fuck they here?" Asking me.

"I don't know I ain't invite them here." I said.

"They need to leave." He was pissed.

I walked into the living room and asked them to leave. They got up and left I locked the door after I closed it. I knew he wasn't in the mood to really be fucking with me at the moment so I decided that I'll just stay in the living room for awhile.

"Why the fuck was they in my house?! Why did you invite people over to my shit?" Coming in the living room pissed.

"I didn't know they was coming!" I told him.

Standing by the couch, "How the fuck they knew you was here?" Asking me.

"I don't know!" Being honest with him.

We went back and forth for a lil bit cause he swore up and down I was lying to him. Which I wasn't I think he just wanna blame me for shit. Now that I think about it how the fuck did this bitch know where I was. We don't share locations or anything and I never told her. WAIT A DAMN MINUTE...how she know where Priest live. That's suspicious I'm keep my eye on her cause that weird.