22.

POV: Zaylee "Zae" Ramsey
Day: Wednesday, December 5,2018
Time: 6:44 PM

"Are you ready?" Asking Rayna.

Trying on a pair heels, "Almost!" Getting up to look in the mirror, "How you liking these?" Pointing her foot out.

She went sat down, "I like the first pair better especially with the fit you showed me." I told her.

"True...let me hurry up cause we got dinner for 9 and we still gotta get ready!" Grabbing the first pair, "Excuse me!" Waving the employee who was helping her over.

He came over and helped her with everything. Luckily he moves fast so it didn't take long for him to check her out. We wasn't far from the hotel so we walked.

"So which outfit you going with?" She asked.

Thinking, "I don't know depending on what he wears!" I said.

"Trying to match...I see!" Trying to make jokes.

Rolling my eyes, "It's his ideal cause he just want people to know we together!" Nodding my head.

"Does that mean y'all date again?" Asking me.

Shrugging my shoulders, "Girl I don't know...I wish I knew!"I mean I kinda did but not really.

I'm pretty sure the answer is no cause from when he broke up with me he told me that. Matter of fact just thinking bout it makes me remember the whole conversation and how it happened. I really don't understand why I deal with him or his bullshit. I wouldn't say it's love but I don't know how I would describe it or relationship.

"Alright... I'll see you when we meet up for dinner!" Rayna got off on her floor.

I still had 2 floors to go before I got to my floor. I made it to my floor and went to the room. I used the keycard and it wasn't working. So I knocked and waited for a good 3 minutes. He still ain't answer so I proceed to call him. Tell me why this nigga was sleep. But he got up to open the door for me.

"Are you finnah start getting ready?!" Asking him as I walked in.

Yawning, "I had an alarm set for me to get started at a certain time." Closing the door.

"Uhmm!" Walking to the bedroom to put my purse down.

"What you got?" He asked me.

Smiling, "Nothing!" Proud of myself.

"Why?" He asked.

Sigh, "You made me realized I shop entirely too much for me not to wear most of it!" Smiling at him.

"Uhmm so you listening to me now!" He got a lil too happy.

Rolling my eyes, "Now don't get ahead of yourself now!" Staring at him.

He shook his head, "I was just saying babes!"

"Whatever... I'm finnah go shower and you better be getting ready when I get out." I told him.

I took my shoes off and went to turn on the shower. Before hopping in I grabbed some panties and a bra.

"Nigga...why is you laying back down?" Asking him.

Sitting up, "Bruh... you gone be in there bukoo long so just you know wake me up when you get out." He was irritated.

I took my dress off dropping it on the floor. All I had on was my thong so I slipped out of that.