37.

POV: Zaylee "Zae" Ramsey
Day: Thursday, November 26, 2020
Time: 4:32 PM

I just made it to Atlanta to meet up with Priest. Before he goes to Mexico for a vacation. The whole ride I was nervous and the closer I got to his house my heart sank in my ass. I pulled up and the guards let me in. I parked and sat in the car for a minute. Just complementing if I wanted to really do this or just say fuck it. I DON'T KNOW! I DON'T KNOW! Ugh I hate when this happens. After 5 minutes of complementing I finally got out and made my way to the door. Knocked on it and his maid opened the door letting me in.

"Mr.Priest is upstairs in his office!" She pointed to the stairs.

"Thank you!" Nodding my head.

Making my way to the stairs my hands started to sweat. Walking up the stairs seem liked forever. Finally made it to his office and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" He asked.

Clearing my throat, " Zaylee."

I heard shuffling, "Oh come in!"

I peeked my head in before walking in. Closing the door once I got in and stood against the wall closest to his desk because I didn't wanna make it awkward. Or that something was wrong with me so I tried going about things as normal.

"Wassup ma!" He came over and hugged me.

I hugged him back, "Hey Priest!"

"Come sit down!" He lead me to his desk.

I sat on his desk but he eventually pulled me on his lap. He started kissing on my neck which put me at ease kinda but not really. Caressing my boob with one hand while the other worked it down to my tights. Just as things started to heat up there was a knock on the door.

"Wassup!" Stopped kissing on my neck but his hand was still working its way into my tights.

"You have a Ms.Florence downstairs!" The maid said.

"Tell her I'm busy and I'll call her later!" Rubbing on my pussy.

"I told her that already but she said it's important." The maid whisper.

"Alright man!" He tapped my butt signaling me to get up.

So I got up after he took his hand out my pants and he left to go downstairs. When he left out the room I fixed my tights. I sat in the chair and thought bout my next move. At this point I didn't know what to do with myself. So much stuff was going on at home especially since it's the holiday time. I was stuck in my thoughts and when he came back in the room irritated. Priest went sat in his chair and just laid back with his eyes closed. To lighten the mood up I gave him a massage and which led to me rubbing on his chest.

"Is everything okay?" I asked him.

Sighing, "Yea.... this bitch is tripping." As he sat up.

"Bout what?" Trying to get it outta him.

"Complaining I'm not spending enough of time with her." Cracking his knuckles.

Walking around the chair, "Don't let her stress you out!"

"I'm not!" Leaning back.

I sat on top of his desk right in front of him. He turned the chair around so I got up to lock the door. After locking the door I went back and sat on top of his desk. Sliding my sandals off and scooting back onto the desk. As Priest turned back round looking at me. He looked like he wanted to devoured me. I wanted to tease him cause he always like to tease me and I just wanted to be in control of something for once. I bend over to get my purse and when I got up one of my boobs popped out.