21.

POV: Trevor "Priest" Jackson
Day: Monday, December 3,2018
Time: 7:15 AM

"I'm going to get breakfast with Rayna!" Zaylee as she got outta bed.

I stretched, "You ain't wanna wait on us!" I said.

"Uhmm I thought y'all had something to do this morning." As she gather her stuff from her bag.

Sitting up, "Nahh that's later on!"

"Well come on I'm meeting up with her at 8." Walking to the sink.

I got outta bed and went to the bathroom to pee. In the bathroom I heard my phone ring so I opened the door.

"Can you see who that is?" Asking her.

She went to go get it, "It's an unsaved number."

"Alright!" Closing the door.

I finished peeing and flushed the toilet. I washed my hands and went to check who it was. Mane why is this hoe calling me. I just know I told her to leave me the fuck alone and I don't want no dealings. I blocked that number before I went to get ready for this lil breakfast.

"Who was that?" She asked.

That surprised me cause she ain't never ask me nothing like that before, "Huh?!"

"I asked who was that. I only asked cause it look like they pissed you off and you ain't call back." She said.

"Ohh it's some annoying girl I can't get rid of." I said.

Dead serious, " I could handle it if you want."

I scratched my head, "I'm think bout it."

We finished getting ready and grabbed what we needed before going to meet them.

"I need help picking an outfit for tonight." She said.

Checking my phone, "What's tonight?"

"Eddie told Rayna and I that we could go out since y'all got some business to handle tonight." She said.

"We do but why you need help picking an outfit?" I looked at her, "Anything you wear is fine... don't get nobody fucked up out here!' I left it just like that.

Biting her lip, "Aww damn I just asked a question...my bad!"

The elevator opened and we went to the spot we was meeting at. She just sat down and got on her phone. I went off to the side to call this girl.

PHONE CALL with Drea

Me: What the fuck you calling me for?
Drea: You can't just ignore me.
Me: Why I can't?
Drea: Cause I told you what it was before we fucked.
Me: Bitch... I don't give a fuck what you said! What the fuck I told you goes.
Drea: Don't call me no damn bitch.
Me: Bye bitch!
Drea: I'....

END OF PHONE CALL with Drea

I hung up dead in her face and went back to Zaylee. She was still on her phone so I went sat by her.

Wrapping my arm round her, "So what you wanna do once we get outta our meeting?!"

"I wanna go to the beach!" She said.

Nodding my head, "Alright we could do that!"

Finally they came to meet us to go to breakfast. So we got up and walked to them.