All About Me

My name is Zaylee Aurora Ramsey

My name is Zaylee Aurora Ramsey. 18 years ago on September 7th I blessed my parents with their first girl and ONLY girl. I was born and raised in Savannah, Georgia with all 3 of my siblings. My oldest brother, Zayden, is 24 years old, My 2nd oldest brother, Jason, is 22 years old, and my youngest brother, Joshua, is 19 years old. Growing up being the only girl has its pros and cons. But I wouldn't trade it for nothing in the world. 4 years ago I lost my mother in a bad car accident. It was hard time getting use to but I learned how to cope with it. My coping mechanism is smoking, drinking, and partying whenever I feel sad. Which we ended up moving from the outskirts of the city to the main part of the city. Which meant we transferred schools in the middle of the school year. Even though my dad remarried a couple of years ago to Misty. It's not the same cause she isn't my mom. I'm not saying she hasn't been a mother figure. You know it's just I wish my mom was here to see me through all of this and guide me in the right direction. Besides that I never really had many friends but I have had a lot of associates. That's only because I don't trust easily. So any friends I have. All of them have been my friends for years on top of years. Our bonds are amongst us are very unique and it always fun when the group link up. But one of my friends who happens to be my best friend we have been friends since birth. Our birthdays are 2 days apart. Hers is September 5th and mines is September 7th. My best friend is Zoey Hampton. We do almost everything together and always with each other .She is really my everything and I don't think I'll be the same person I am now if it wasn't for her. I'm saying that cause before we became as close as we are I used to be shy and quiet. After we became close she really brought me outta my shell. One thing you need to know about me is I like no matter of fact LOVE HOOD NIGGAS. Anything from scammers to drug dealers. Who spoils me and get me whatever I want. And I don't even be fucking most of them cause I'm not sexually attracted to them. For me it's all about that paper and being spoiled. It's a different story for them but most of them have baby mamas. I'm not with the baby mama drama so they already know what it is. But if I wanted to fuck them then I will. Another reason I don't fuck most of them cause they got a BIG ASS MOUF! They be telling the streets all they business when it comes to fucking. So they not finnah have me out here looking like a hoe. I know it might sound like I'm a hoe but I promise you I'm not. I only fuck 1 out of the 5 niggas I talk to. Yep so that's my life as of now.

This is my best friend Zoey Mikel Hampton and she is 18 as well