19.

POV: Trevor "Priest" Jackson
Day: Thursday, November 22,2018
Time: 5:32 PM

I'm in Savannah to visit moms and drop some money off to her. We might even spend a lil time together before I have to go meet up with Eddie and Scatter.

"Trevor...are you hungry?!" She asked me from the kitchen.

Checking the time, "Yea!"

"Come see what you want?"  She called out to me.

Walking to the kitchen, "Alright!"

I don't know why she always decides to cook bukoo food for holidays when nobody really comes over. Or maybe they just don't come round when they know I'm down here. My family don't like me cause of the lifestyle I live but as long as it's putting food in my and moms stomach and giving us shelter I don't give a damn what nobody thinks. I'm my moms support cause she raised me and always struggled but not no more.

"Just give me everything!" As I saw the food.

Looking at me, "You ain't gone eat all of that!"

"I am!" Texting Zaylee back.

Fixing my food, "So when you gone give me some grandkids and settle down?" Asking.

Taking a deep breathe, "No time soon!"

"How come?" Giving attitude.

Shaking my head, "I'm not ready to settle down and you know I like my freedom."

"Boy you act like getting in a relationship just gone lock you down and won't be able to do nothing." She said.

"Being in a relationship means I can't have all of my girls and you know the ladies love me and I just can't let them down." Had to let her know.

"I don't care if you let them down...you better find a wholesome girl and settle down so I could get at least one grandkid outta you. Especially with the lifestyle you living." Trying to convince me.

"Okay I'll think bout it once I find the right girl." Lying.

Smiling hard, "How about I set you up on a date with one of my friends daughter? She is really nice."

Shaking my head, "I already got somebody in mind."

"Who?" Looking at me, "When I'm meet this lady?" Asking.

"Uhmmm you gone meet her when the time right." Praying.

She kept bugging bout this "special" lady I was talking bout. It got to the point where she was trying to guess who the person was. It's not even a real person I just said that cause the last time she set something up the bitch was crazy. Slashing my tires and shit just cause I ain't text her back. Never again so my mom is not a match maker and it's very known that she isn't.

Throwing my plate away, "Alright ma I'm finnah head out." Kissing her cheek.

"Alright...talk to you later!" Walking me to the door.

I walked out and to my car. She waited til I drove off and was outta her sight before she went inside. I had to go back to Atlanta to go meet up with Eddie and Scatter but before I go I wanted to check up on Zaylee before leaving. Her house wasn't far from moms so I decided to see if she was home. Got to her house and saw her getting outta a car. Waited for a moment to see who was driving and it was some nigga. I was gone do the most but her peeps home and I don't want hem her up in front of them. Once she get back to ATL it's over for her. Why I'm tripping for all I know it could be a cousin of hers. To nip all of that in a bud I called her but ain't get no answer.I don't have time for the games cause I got business to handle back home. Just know when the next time I see her I'm show her better then I could tell her. Matter of fact I'm cool cause she ain't my girl and I can't just be doing that. So I'm let it it go for now but eventually I'm tell her about it.