32.

POV: Zaylee "Zae" Ramsey
Day: Sunday, April 19,2020
Time: 6:45 AM

'Ain't no red lights, these niggas green, you gotta watch everybody
You would've thought my niggas died to oppositions, uh
They was outside losin' they life to a sentence, uh
Lil' bitch say, "Period, pooh," but ain't end her sentence, uh
Told the bitch, "Don't hit my phone, I'm rude now," 'cause I ain't friendly, uh
She put them drugs inside her body, Percocet, molly
I'ma get a nigga wet up like Poseidon if an opp try me
Was the only black kid on the baseball team, so they think I'm not sliding
My best friends killed my granddaddy, I had a hard time crying'

I woke up to my alarm blasting so I turned it off and got up to start getting ready. I have to be ready at least by 7:30 so I could leave out by 7:45 at the latest. First thing I did was wash my face and brush my teeth. Next I went to pack my stuff in my purse before going to hop in the shower. I didn't need to shower but I wanted to just so I could be extra fresh and clean. My shower was like 5 minutes and while still in my towel I did my hair. Now the most challenging part was finding an outfit for today. After searching I found one and put it on. Couldn't forget my jewelry, to put lotion on, and other personal hygiene items on. By time I was done the driver was here. Trevor wasn't up so I left him a note and locked the house up.

"Good morning!" As I got in the car.

Nodding his head, "Good morning ma'ma!"

"You don't have to call me that!" Laughing.

Looking throughly the rear mirror, "It's my job to respect you."

Smiling at him, "Yea I know but still you don't have to call me that. Just call me Zae!"

We had small talk which was the most I ever heard him talk. He seems like a pretty cool dude for the most part I guess. He dropped me off to this breakfast spot where she was standing outside waiting for me.

"Good morning Zaylee!" She waved at me.

Waving back, "Good morning Asia!"

"How was your night?" Asking me.

Putting my shades on, "Long girl... how about yours?" Walking to the building.

Laughing, "Same!"

"Out living the Cali lifestyle!" Joking.

Shaking her head, "Girl yes and I'm over it already. How long you been living out here?" Asking me.

"Ohhh no I don't live out here! I wish but I'm just out here for a Spring Break getaway with my boyfriend. He decided to spoil me this year." Smiling.

Smiling back, "Awww he seems like a sweetheart!"

Nodding my head, "He is when he wannabe! I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend."

**

"Ouuu girl these pictures are good!" She told me.

Smiling, "I be trying sometimes."

"Do you want me to take you some pictures?" Asking me.

Nodding my head, "Sure!"

"Where you wanna take them at?" Asking me.

Taking off my cover up, "The pool!" Hopping in.

"Ouuu hot mamí!" Joking.

She started taking my pictures well I posed by the pool. She took a couple and wanted me to look at them.