10.

POV: Trevor "Priest" Jackson
Day: Tuesday, March 8,2018
Time: 10:15 AM

I was outside waiting for Zaylee to come out, so I could bring her home. She walked out the doors and was stopped by some nigga. He looked familiar, but I don't know from where though. I was just peeping at what was going on just to make sure she was okay. Finally he left her alone and she made her way over to the car. I let her in and just sat there staring at her. I was honestly waiting for her to tell me what that was bout. If I don't do this then she ain't gone tell me. Actually I'm not gone worry bout cause I'm trying to have a good day with no arguing.

"What?" Catching an attitude.

Still looking at her, "You ain't speak when you got in."

"Oh my bad!" Trying to laugh it off, "Hey Priest!" Speaking.

"You hungry?" Asking.

Paying attention to her phone, "Sure!"

"What you wanna eat?" Pulling out the parking spot.

"Uhmmm!" Pausing for a second, "Hold up... pull back in real quick." Instructing me.

"Why?" Questioning her.

Becoming irritated, "Bitches steady speaking on my name."

"You can't let that get to you." Telling her.

I pulled back in my parking spot and she hopped out the car. 5 minutes later Howard came carrying her out the building. Zae was yelling and rowdy as if she was bout to fight. So I hopped out my car to see what was going on cause I was confused. Like she just got out the car and was fine. This is just too much and causing too much attention towards me and what I got going.

Dapping him up, "What's going on son?" Trying to figure it out.

"She bugging and crashing out on everybody." Pushing her to the car.

Uhmm at this moment I knew she was crazy because she was wildin. When she get mad it's no stopping who she coming at. I realized that when we get into it and she try to stab me once. Howard had to come get her or she was gone kill me. I was just standing there looking dumb cause I don't know what to say or do, but finally some girl was able to calm her down.

"Zae you gotta stop crashing out on and trying to fight people." The girl said.

Cracking her knuckles, "Noo since bitch ass niggas wanna speak on me. I'm show them what I'm really bout." She was going off.

One of her friends came out trying to calm her down again and it worked. So, we just got in the car and took her to go get some food. After, we ate I took her home and headed over to Kennedi house to chill for a bit. Kennedi is a girl I've been chilling with for a lil minute now. She lives out here in Savannah, but she always comes to Atlanta to come see me. She ain't my girl or nothing, but what we have we don't have a title on it as of yet. I mean even though I fuck with Zae and all but Kennedi is more my speed. She lets me do whatever I want but she does have feelings for me. I can't say the same for myself at times.

"Hey TJ!" Opening the door for me.

She hugged me, "Wassam Kennedi." Hugging her back.

Letting me in, "Why you in Savannah?" Questioning me.

Going to the couch, "I came to see my boy Howard!" Sitting down.

"Uhmmm right!" She act like I was lying.

Sitting up, "What you did all of that?"

"I'm already knowing that's not the main reason you down here." Walking to the kitchen.

"The fuck you mean?" Confused.

All she did was shake her head, "I've been hearing bout you."

I was so confused, "What?"

"I heard you been hanging with some bitch from Hampstead." Getting an attitude.

"Yo that's Howard bestfriend and she always with him when we hangout." Lying.

She looked at me like I was stupid, "You must think I'm fucking stupid huh!" Walking back in the living room, "Bitches been seeing her get in the car with you and you picking her up from school. Not to mention y'all was at a party together." She started getting loud.

Smacking my lips, "Bro I told you what it was.... I'm not finnah deal with your ass today." Getting up.

"How you mad at me for calling you out on your bullshit?" Following to the door. Laughing, "You really trying it ." Letting me out.

"Ayyy text me when you done listening to what people say bout me." Walking out the door and to my car.

I got in and went home cause people run their mouth too much. Exactly why I hate coming to Savannah cause they always in everybody business but their own. Never will understand this stupid shit. Not gone lie she almost caught me but without proof I could get her to believe what I say. Is that being manipulating? Yes... Do I care? No! Cause at the end of the day they know what they getting into when they fuck with me. Well all except Zaylee cause I'm not sure if she'll be down with being basically sister wives with my other girls. If I asked her or even tried to try her I'll prolly end up dead fucking with her. I love my life enough not to do that. Speaking of her I'm finnah go pull back up on her to chill. That's if she let me cause sometimes she be acting funny.