33.

POV: Trevor "Priest " Jackson
Day: Monday, April 20,2020
Time: 12:32 PM

"What you want to do today?" Asking her.

Rolling up, "I was thinking bout going to the beach or just chilling here. I don't know just yet."

"I mean we could go to the beach!" Telling her.

Concentrating, "We could go it don't matter to me." Shrugging her shoulders.

"Well I'm going to call the driver so I could go to the store to get a couple of things." Getting up.

Not looking up, "Nahh! It's cool we could just chill here and find stuff to do."

Looking back at her, "Okayyy but I still need to go to the store!" Confused.

Getting up, "Ohhh okay! Well I'm going out back to smoke." Walking towards the back patio. Watching her walk away, "You could stop staring." Pulling her shorts down.

Shaking my head in disappointment cause DAMN! How the fuck well not how but why did I let that happen. Like how could a player like me get caught up. Ain't no telling what we could've been. Hold up...I'm tripping I'm MACKDADDY PRIEST! I could have any bitch I want so I better start acting like it. Sometimes I be forgetting that I am that nigga when it comes to her ass. Maybe cause she started matching my energy when it comes this type of stuff. I don't know exactly what it is but I like it sometimes. I changed my mind about going to the store. I rather just stay here and chill for the day.

Walking outside, "Is this what you going to be doing all day?" Asking her.

Exhaling smoke, "No! We going out tonight!" Looking at me.

"Said who?" Raising my eyebrow up.

Inhaling, "Me!"

"But for what?" Sitting next to her.

Sighing, "Asia wants to meet my accumulate "boyfriend" who treats me like a princess." Laughing.

"Boyfriend?" Side eyeing her.

Rolling her eyes, "I had to sell the story so she could trust me."

"Okay I see you!" Smirking at her.

Blowing out smoke, "Don't do too much or I'm cancel."

Putting my hands up in the air, "I'm not!" Laughing.

"What happened to you going to the store?" Asking me.

"I changed my mind plus I didn't want to bother him today." Shrugging my shoulders.

Nodding her head, "Awww how nice of you!" Laughing.

"I try sometimes!" Winking at her.

I sat down as she continued to smoke her blunt. I made to text the driver and tell him he got the day off. We had small talk here and there but it was mostly just us chilling.

**

POV: Zaylee "Zae" Ramsey
Day: April 20,2020
Time: 6:41 PM

"Could you take my pictures before we leave?" Asking him.

Holding his hand out, "Of course anything for you my love!" Smirking at me.

Rolling my eyes, "Not too much!"

I walked outside to the side of the house cause I think it'll be a bomb place for them. I started doing all kind of poses just hoping he got some good pictures.