11.

POV: Zoey "Zoe" Hampton
Day: Friday, April 22,2018
Time: 11:15 AM

PROM TOMORROW! I can't wait either cause I'm already knowing we finnah go dumb. Today we finally get our tickets after waiting forever. At first the school wanted all the seniors to stay the full day. People got things to do and they already knew we was gone walk straight out this bitch. We waiting on them to call us to get our tickets. After, we get them we are dismissed.

"ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ALL SENIORS REPORT TO THE GYM RIGHT NOW." Principal George said.

All the seniors in my class shot up and busted out to the gym. At this point I'm just ready to get prom over with cause this shit is stressful. Walking in the gym and went sat by Mike since he was the only one in the gym.

"You ready?" Asking him.

Smacking his lips, "You already know we finnah come step!" Stomping his feet on the bleachers.

Laughing, "Already knowing."

We was too excited for prom this year. Especially since it is our last prom. Last year prom was ghetto and really not worth it. Everybody hated prom last year cause it seem like it was just thrown together and they tried to give us a dress code on what we cannot wear. The teachers was honestly doing the most last year. They ain't do all of that this year cause they got raw the fuck out by everybody. Waiting for Mr. George to come in the gym.

"We still getting our nails done today." Zae asked me.

Nodding my head, "Yea.... our appointments at one." 

"When y'all going to get y'all nails done?" Asking Charity and Bri.

"My appointment in the morning." Bri said.

Charity looked up from her phone, "After I leave here."

Xavier looked at me, "What nigga?" Mugging him.

"How you gone run errands tomorrow with no car?" Being nosy.

"Damn son.... you still ain't get your car back?!" Mike trying to crack jokes.

Zae rolled her eyes, "No and don't worry bout all of that. I got this!" Patting her chest.

"Your dad doing that bad." Xavier shaking his head.

"Right but it is what it is." Shrugging it off. We laughed a lil, "That shit ain't funny."

"Attention everyone!" Mr. George got on the mic. Moving to the center of the floor, "If your last name starts with the letters A- I....line up in front of Mrs. Hanson."

Everybody who last name started with those letters ran over there including me cause I'm trying to be one of the first ones to get my ticket.

"Let's do this is productive and in a non chaotic way..... please!" Looking at them crazy. " Last names that start with J-P make your way to Mr. Dover!"

Watching them make sure they don't run to this man.
"Finally R- Z please line up in front of Ms. Richard." Turning the mic off.

I was probably like the 10th one in line. I didn't mind as long as I wasn't at the end of the line or the middle. It took me prolly like 5 to 10 minutes to get my ticket. After, getting my ticket I went sat down and waited for everybody else. I was waiting for a good 30 minutes just for everybody to get their tickets. We all parted ways so we could start our preparation for tomorrow.

"Let's go get some food before we go get our nails done!" Zae suggested.

Looking at the time, "It's gone have to be quick cause our appointment at one it is 12:15 now." Grabbing my bag.