12.

POV: Zaylee "Zae" Ramsey
Day: Saturday, April 23, 2018
Time: 7:32 AM

I woke up to my alarm going off. I jumped up and started getting ready. My hair appointment is for 8:30 and I need to be out the house by 8 o'clock. So I had less than 30 minutes to get dressed and everything. The first thing I did was wash my face and brush my teeth. After, I got done with that I put everything I would need in my purse. Just so I wouldn't forget anything or be rushing at the last minute. While I was by my bed I had made it up. I got a text message from Priest telling me he was outside. I rushed and got dressed. After, getting dressed I grabbed my purse and phone. Turned off all of the lights and closed my door. I grabbed my house keys and went outside. Locked the house up and walked to the car.

Getting in the car, "Good morning!" Closing the door.

"Good morning!" He pulled off.

Checking my phone, "You got the address right?"

"Yea!" Looking at his phone.

He drove me to the girl place.

Getting out of the car, "Call me when she halfway done!" He told me.

Nodding my head, "Okay!" Closing the door.

I knocked on the door and she opened up. She looked at Priest car as he pulled off. That was weird she gave the look as if she knew this car or something. From that point on her vibe was just a lil off. She let me in and got on her phone instantly. The girl who is doing my hair is Destiny. She does Charity hair all the time. Charity hair is always cute so why not come over to her stylist. All she had to do was braid my hair down and lay my closure wig. Hopefully it doesn't take that long. I was in the chair waiting for her to get started. Already had my headphones in trying to find something to listen to.

"Hold real quick... My mom just called so is it okay if I take the call?!" She asked.

"Yea! Sure that's fine!" Nodding my head.

She was prolly on the phone for like 5-10 minutes. She was somewhere else in the house cause I ain't hear nothing. When she came back she started braiding my hair down. All of my hair is braid down and she getting ready to sew my wig down. I checked the time and was finnah text Priest to be on his way.  I couldn't wait to see how it come out. It's my first time getting this color. Just as she got done sewing it down. There was a knock on the door. She went to open and a girl came in and sat on her couch. I'm assuming that is her next client. Checking my phone I got a message from Priest.

TEXT MESSAGES with Priest

Today 7:45 AM

outside

okay

Today 8:56 AM

ayyyy if a girl come over there don't say nothing

what you talking bout

its a girl i talk to

what that got to do with me

she mad i be hanging out with you

that's your problem 
what she look like

that's your problem what she look like