Take that away from me

Hey guys I am back after a looooonnnnng break I will tell the reason after this chapter. So let's get it.......

There was a door bell and smitha maa gets up to look and there was a scream.

All got up from the table and ran to her.

And saw...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

They saw a boy with a cute puppy in his hand and smitha maa hiding behind the door shaking with fear.

Faru's POV

                    Haye mar gaya puppy ko mujhe rii bhaya se lena chayi yetha. Ab maa usse andar nahi ane denka.

All the other started cooing after seeing the puppy while I was standing there with a frown on my face

"How am I supposed to convince her now" I  asked dadi maa she just signalled that she will manage. Hope so.
                                         (EOP)

Smitha: take that thing away from here and throw away that shirt on the lake, clean yourself and come back you fool.

????: Ha par isse Raku kaha.

Smitha: isse yaha nahi tak saktha.

Dadi: ya rii tum na puppy ko ab keliye vo hamara purane invention haina uss par rakho aur dress change kar ke aja.

???: Ji dadi par kapde.

Faru: mein lathi hu.

She went to take his clothes.

???: Btw who are they.

Pointing towards sidneet and gang.

Sid: vo haa nice to meet you myself Siddharth Nigam...........................(and everyone indroduced themselves)

????: Oh nice to meet you guys my name is Riyaz Aly.

Anu: oh are you the one who faru told.

Riyaz: I don't know what she said but maybe yes.

All smiled. Meanwhile anu was staring at him.

Faru came gave him clothes and he went to do all the things that was ordered him to do.

Everyone went back to eating.

Skips to night

Hehe sorry next chapter 😄😉😊.

So the reason that I didn't update was.

1. I had exams.

2. Many family functions which is still going on but got some time to update.

3. Ofcourse laziness.

4. I was busy watching BTS stuffs. Is there anyone who is an ARMY 💜💜💜

So sorry for late update 😥

So I am a little busy with the reason no.2 so chapters maybe small and slow will be the updates. Plssss co-operate.

Yours love hearted ❤️♥️❣️
Sidneet lover.