Chapter-32(I guess 🤔)

Hey guys next chap I hope you didn't make you guys wait. And the song has nothing to do with the chap just for fun.

Sid was waiting for avu. Avu came in nervously.

Sid: why didn't you told me this earlier. (Cold tone)

Avu: that I didn't knew if I should trust that ghost or soul or whatever it was so....

Sid:(angry shouting) SO THAT'S WHY YO DIDN'T TELL ME THAT WHAT IF SOMETHING WOULD HAVE..... 

He stopped when he saw tears in avu's eyes. He immediately hugged her.

Avu broke down.

Avu:(crying) s..sorry s..sid I was scared it will d..do something to you.

Sid: shh... Sorry for shouting at you it's already behind all of us so it will come after everyone don't worry.

Avu nodded.

They broke the hug and he put both hands on her shoulders.

Sid: next time call me when you wake in middle of night.

Avu: but...

Sid: no buts otherwise I will be mad again.

Avu: don't be you look ugly.

Sid: haha so funny. (Sarcasm) (a/n: it's been a long time since I used the word sarcasm)

Avu chuckled.

Avu: let's go.

She was about go but you think Sid will let her go no....

He held her wrist and pulled her back.

Sid: not that easily.

Avu wrapped her hands around his neck.

Avu: what happened is mr. Monkey in a rrrommantic mode.

Sid nodded with a naughty smile.

Sid: yyyeassss

Avu: but first take out for a date then come.

She pushed him and went out.

Sid: wow we are literature having a horror movie set here and she wants a romantic date mmm ah faru yes faru may help. Faru.....

He went out to find her.

Right now the screen is showing sidneet's room without anyone in it and is zooming to a specific point think something will happen if it's a yes then no let's move to the next scene.

Group chat (Riyaz,Anu,Sid,Avu,reem,jai,jannat,faisal,abhi,vaish,ritz,raashul,faru)

Ghost hunters (made by riyaz)

jai: seriously 

Viash: Ghost hunters

Fais: that sounds fun

Jai: yah

Raashl: bullshit

Faru: shut up

Raashul: why do you shut me always.

Faru: cause yo are annoying

Raashul: waw...says who.

Riyaz kicked raashul and faru out.

Riyaz: problem solved

Avu: lol

Sid: that's kind of rude to kick someone don't you think

Abhi: ofc not.

Riyaz: no until faru comes and pull my hairs out

Jaan: 😮 

Riyaz: shit there is banging on my door it's probably faru.

Avu: RIP to rii's hair.

Fais: let's pray for its peace

(All rn : 🙏🙏🙏)

Riyaz added faru and raashul

Riyaz: so who told raashul that by pulling hair I will add him back.

Faru: who else me.

Abhi: ok let's discuss why you made a group chat with the name "ghost hunters"

Riyaz: oh yah abt that because we should go to the guest house at the back of our house you know that right.

Ritz: yah so.

Abhi: do we need any preparation cause as you said that it's more like a ghost house.

Jai: yup like the title.

Me: shut up

Anu: well why are we going there it scary why are we taking risk.

Riyaz: there is a legend between people here that is that when a soul choses someone to complete there unfinished task they will die if they refuse because it's like that person is borned for that soul or souls. But they can quit i the soul quits the task or you that person accomplish the task.

Reem: so if yo complete the task you can live.

Riyaz: can't guarantee it's rare cause or doing there "unfinished task" most of the times they enter their body and if they stay more than 1 hr then it should be a miracle to live.

Vaish: have cases like that happened.

Riyaz: ya there was but last time it happened was like 63 or 65 yrs ago

Fais: wow you know about all this things. 

Sid: I am impressed.

Riyaz: thanks btw so for you guys' case the soul only want sidneet.

Sid: what

Avu: is that why we were the only one that the ghosts came and scared.

Riyaz: don't call them ghosts they are good souls like rahul. Just the soul of sana is a seeking for revenge and soul of sayan is trying to accept the truth and trying to help sana to do the same. They are scaring you because they are afraid o you guys. They can't hurt you by themselves but they can control you by controlling the things you see and hear. 

Sid: so if they only need us then why are the others included.

Avu: why us?

Riyaz: cause wait my hands are paining let's meet up at the library again I can show you guys the diary too.

Faru: Someone plz explain all that afterward plz cause I can't come.

Ritz: why ?

Faru: I have karate *dishoom dishoom*

Ritz: oh you have class today.

Faru: mm

Reem: don't worry I will record it.

Jaan: yah for what else we have technology.

Riyaz: haha right.

So it was a text chap hope you enjoyed it.

next chap will be late as usual 

there may be a lot of mistakes because I am writing on the lap and some keys are not working well I tried to look for and make it correct so that's all. And did you liked my new user name "Angel_disguiser". I try to write everything on English there won't be Hindi words a lot I will be edit other chaps too. Stay tuned.

Yours love hearted 🥰❤💜,                                                                                                                                             Disguiser 💖.