chap unknown

So guess what I updated wyaaw.

All heard a scream from upstairs and ran there and saw it was anu she was crying everyone went towards her.

Avu: what happened anu are you okay.

Anu:(shaking) m...mo..m

Sid: anu first calm down.

After some deep breaths she calmed down.

Anu:(sniffing) I callling mom and I heard phone ringing from th..that house (ghost house) I ignored it then suddenly someone took the phone and weird and scary sound started hearing I cut the call but it continued to hear from there.... Guys I am still hearing it...

She started to cry again while covering her ears.

Everyone is trying to console her. Sid got angry. And started shouting at Riyaz.

Sid: you told they were not dangerous and won't hurt us right then what is all this.

Riyaz: I don't know as I told earlier I am still learning I can tell what a ghost like evil ghosts want and tell a solution but I can't in this one that's why I am saying they are not evil they are just scared if we wanna end this then we should go there otherwise it will be dangerous for you and your friends. And there is no sense in shouting at me.

After saying that there was silence anu was now okay bit still crying a little.

Avu: but how did anu's mom's phone got there.

There was frightened look on everyone's face same thought came across there minds bit they put them on side they should not think things like this now they should console there friend who is currently close to faint.

Fais: I think we should take her to her room.

Ritz: ya I will call Faru she knows how to take care of things like this she is a mini doc.

All nodded and took her to her room.

Time skip

All are packing there things

Sidneet's room

Sid was lost in his thoughts. Avu noticed it and went towards him.

Avu: Sid r u ok

And placed a hand on his shoulder he turned to her.

Sid: you know avu I am just worried about mom I tried calling her even text her it is shown seen but there is no reply I am convincing myself it's because of the network but it's been days I am just *sighs I don't know.

He buried his head in his hands. Avu looked at him she had the same fear but now she should console her lover.

Avu: let's not think things like that and hope everything gets fine and we go back to our home and go to our old life hmm.

Sid nodded and continued.

Little did they know things are going to get worse.

So the chap finished.

What are you thoughts.

Spoiler alert: they are gonna meet their parents soon.

Next chap they will be heading to the ghost house. I wanted to write it in this chap and add more horror scenes but it morning and I usually writs horror in night it's morning and I literally in my bed I didn't even had my breakfast 😭. So next chap also if I won't update this month then only on next month after 20th exam sucks.. 😭.

I saw a scary and creepy dream yesterday morning and yesterday night I slept at the location of the dream it was a little frightening cause I sleep alone with a bed in floor on the living room because I don't have my own room and I want to sleep alone.

Vote and comment plzzz 🥺.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Yours love hearted ❤️,
Angel_disguiser.