Exams

Hey guys I am back let's get started.

So after a few days they were discharged the policeman said that he could call them anytime. So everything was back to normal but the investigation is still going on.

All are in the class Sidd is in group A. That day it was an illusion of him that he was in group B so that he could stand outside a bit longer👻👻.

Seat arrangements:-

Jai and Reem

Fais and jann

Sumedh and tunisha ( all are already best friends)

Raj and Anu

Sidd and avu

(Others are on other side two sides are there)

Teacher is teaching

Avu; yaar kitna boring lecture hai boring boring and boring.(saying this she keeps her head on sidd's shoulder😣).

Sidd notices it and smirked 😁 at her and was staring at her.

Sidd:( in mind ) kitna cute lag raha hai😃.

Principal:(announcement) dear children the freshers day party will be conducted only after your first exam and tomorrow there will be no classes for all first and third years.

All started dancing like monkeys🙉🙉🙉. And our sleeping avneet waked hearing all noises. She was sitting rubbing her eyes like a child waking up early in Monday to go to school😇. Sidd on seeing this started laughing like a monkey🤣🤣.

Avu: hare bandar tu hass kyu raha hai aur yeh loge ase kyu dance kar raha hai idiot bolo na.

Sidd: (controls his laughter) principal announced that fresher party will be only after your first exam and tomorrow there will be no classes for first and third years.

Avu on hearing this also started dancing with them and sidd started laughing on her behaviour.

Teacher:(shouting)tum loge class mein hu ya market mein😠😠😠.

Students:S.O.R.R.Y.M.I.S.S.😅

Teacher: tum loge kabi nahi suthrenga. Sab loge aise hi khade ho jao except you two on the back bench.(pointing towards sidd and avu cause she didn't saw avu getting up)

Students: Ok miss.

Sidd and avu were really happy cause they didn't get punishment.

Sidd(teasing)vaise sothe hue nakchadi Yasmine lage rahe the.

Avu: kya?? *Controlling her blush.☺️

Sidd: nope nothing.

Avu took her text and started reading it.

Sidd was staring at her.

AVU'S POV

                   As every one was standing teacher wasn't teaching so I decided to read the chaps as I was reading I felt like someone was coming closer I turned and saw sidd was staring and coming closer. We had a eyelock and I started moving back but he started coming closer.😃😃
                                                      (EOP)

Avu: Si...s..sid....sidd tu..tum ka...kya..ka..kar....raahe....h...oo...hoo
*Stammering

Sidd: kuch nahi *husky voice.😍

Her back hit the wall and he kept his both hands on both sides locking her between them.

Avu:S..si..sid..h..u..hum..ca...clas..class...meiha..hai...

Sidd:(keeps his hand on her lips)chup let me enjoy your beauty *husky voice

Avu blushed and was like a tomato.🥰😘

They was having a eyelock they were only inches apart.

Ring...!!!!Ring...!! *The bell rings

They go to two sides of the bench with a jerk. Got up took their bag and run out as it was the last class they all went out.

So that all for today let's see tomorrow.bye...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hehe just kidding I am not finishing it.

So days skipped it was there first set of exam (sorry guys I don't know what thats called). Well guys I wanna share a good news with you that avu and sidd have started feeling something for eachother very deeply their gonna confess it soon.️❤️❤️

Avu: ho at last today is the last exam I wonder if I would be able to write well or not but I have studied well.

*IN HALL

Sidd was confused with the questions while avu was writing everything fast and was confident.

Sidd:sush avu sune *low voice as he was sitting just back of avneet.

Avu: kya hai bandar.

Sidd: hare yar kuch batana.

Avu: kya.

he asks something and she tells the answer just then abhi enters

Abhi: ma'am apko principal sir bularaha hai.

ma'am: thekhe tum yaha rukho aur ise nazar rakho mein atha hu.

Abhi; tekhe ma'am.

she went.

Sidd; avv last vali bathana

abhi sees it. He goes near him and  told something to him. Avu was confused.

Avu:kya hua.

Abhi:vo chotte ko location batharaha tha.

Sidd gave a dead glare to abhi. Just then teach comes.

teach: kya hua isne kuch kiya kya?

Abhi: nahi bas ayse he dekthe jaa raha tha.

teach: mm ab jao.

Abhi: thank you ma'am.

AVU'S POV

                       After sometime princi's announcment came.

Princi: DEAR CHILDREN THE FRESHER PARTY WILL BE ON DAY AFTER TOMMOROW AND THE LUCKY BATCH WILL BE SELECTED ON THAT DAY AND ALL TEACHERS SHOULD MEET ME AFTER THE CLASS.

After almost half an hour I finished writing and stand to gave the paper and the teach said to leave the class so I went out was picking my bag and other things from my locker. Then I saw sidd' locker was opened I opened it fully and was shocked on seeind it.😲

Hey guys I am back sorry for the late update. Guys I have made some changes in the cast so go and check it. Well next chaps will be not big but not small it will be a medium and cause I missed almost of my classes so lot of notes have to be written but still I will try to update soon.so.....
                                                                                                       Till then bye,                                                     Yours love hearted,❤️💖                                Alover.😻