Classes

Hey guys I am back. Lets continue reading.

SIDD'S POV

I was looking for the main hall and suddenly saw Jai standing near a notice board I was about to ran towards him and I suddenly saw a board written main hall so I just called him and he just ran towaeds me. (EOP)

Sidd: yaar Jai what are you doing there.

Jai: oh I was lookin or the main hall

Sidd:There it is. (POINTING TOWARDS THE BOARD)

Jai: haa. Let's go.

Sidd: hmm leggo.

They goes there and there was a real crowd and isliye Sid aur Jai bahar khada tha.

Sidd: There are lot o children here

Jai: who's yours. 😆😅😂😂😂

Sidd: ha...bad joke I mean there is a lot of students here that to new.

Jai: yaar I was joking.😂😂

Sidd: mm let's hear this shitheads speech.

AVU'S POV

hoo at last we are here I wonder where is sid whatever happens this year I am gonna confess my feelings to him I always say this every but doesn't  says.😅. (EOP)

Princi:..... So let me get to the main topic I will announce the list of students and their classes first girls' names so all the boys go out.

SIDD'S POV

Because what princi said all the boys came of what me and jai moved back and because of the rush and noise I was not able to hear anything but I saw avu and jann getting up and going through opposite exit but she didn't saw me and didn't hear which is her class. (EOP)

AVU'S POV

The princi told my class was group A. But I didn't saw sidd. I wonder in which group is he I wish he is in the same class as mine.
(EOP)

SIDD'S POV

After all the girls were sent to their respective group it was turn for boys. And at first my name was called and I was in group........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Well only on next chapter 😁😊

Hey guys,
Any guess then please comment it. Will she able to tell sidd her dil ke bat💖💖♥️😍 well can see next chap. Don't worry horror scenes are on the way just wanna wait a little bit more.☠️👻👻☠️
.
.
.
.
I hope all are safe at home. I hope I will able to upload next chapter ASAP and thanks for all your love and care. I will come back to you tomorrow or after that till then bye.

With love,
Yours love hearted 💖♥️💖
Alover.