Tea war

Hey guys so there is a little correction on the previous chapter 😁 it's sana and sayan not sara and sayan. Ok so don't get confused. Let's continue the story.

Ritz's POV

We were looking through sana's diary suddenly they heard some noises from downstairs we got down and saw that tea cups were all on the ground and siddharth followed by rest of the gang wwas also there looking veryyyy terified. Oh looks like they bumped into the maa who was with tea's for the workers.

Well I didn't introduce her right.

This is Smitha maa. She is so bholi bhali but sometimes she will be like oh god please help us from her. Hehehe but she is always in an angry mood before I leave from here last time because of people's rumours about this guest sorry ghost house. Okay enough of her indro let's see what is happening in the living room.

Smitha: tum log ki himath kaise hue itni sare tea girane keliye.

Oh shit they are gone.

Avu: aunty ji sorry hum jaan buch kar nahi kiya.

Smitha: aunty ji kisko kaha. Aur tum log mere ghar mein kya kar rahe ho.

Saying this she thraws her balance chai at sid who was standing in the front of the line. Oh ya they are standing in a line like standing on an assembly.

Sid: ayy ye bohot katharnak aurat hai isse koyi samalo.

Sid runs and hide behind a chair. Smitha again takes dadi's tea and was ready to attack avu.

Avu: ab ab hamne ap ke bare mein bohot kuch suna tha Ritz se toh hum bas dekne aye the.

Sid: h...aan hame dekne ki bohot shock hai bohot shock hai.

Raash: haan idar dekhu udar dekhu motti motti akhe khol ke dekhu......(he was singing)

Smitha: chup agar tum ek aur word bola na toh.

She again throws tea and everyone bows and it ended on dadi's face.

Smitha: ayy Sasi maa.

Dadi maa runs to the kitchen and after two minutes she came out with milk and instant coffee powder. She mixed it and throws on Smitha maa. She got angry and again started throwing tea on dadi but she was standing soo far that it didn't reach instead it fell on avu's ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. boyfriend (hehehe sid)