Awwww

Hey guys let's get started.

AVU'S POV

                      As I opened sidd's locker I was shocked on seeing that it was filled with my pics and the cup whit our photo which I gifted him on his 17th birthday.What doese this mean do he also love me no how stupid I am he is an famous guy in the college many girls drool over him and why do he love and maybe he just put these as a friendship sign or something.                                                                                                                                                                                                     (EOP)

SIDD'S POV

                         After writing the exam I headed towards the locker and I saw avu opening my locker. OMG I ran towards her and closed her eye and dragged towards the library which was closed and pinned her to the wall and closed her mouth as she was about to scream. After few seconds she was cooled dowen and I slowly take my hand from her eyes and we had a eyelock for almost 1 min.                                                                                                                                                                                                       (EOP)

Sidd: why was you seeking to my locker.

Avu:(in mind)are sidd ki bachi tum mere muh se hath to nikkalo buddhu kahikka.

Sidd: javab do

Avu was signeling him to take his hand but unfortunately he didn't get it

Sidd*confused are yeh akhon se ye vo kya dekha raha hu muh khoker kuch bolna.

Avu bites his hand.

Sidd (took his his hand with a jerk)nakchadi pagal ho gayi hai kya*still rubbing his hand which was red as lal tamator.

Avu: sorry but no sorry mere muh banth kar kar bol raha hai ki bolo bolo kaise bolu tum he bolo bander ki bach...

Before she would continue he pinned her to the wall and moved closer to her.

Avu: s..i..si.ii.dd..ky...a

Sidd: shush 

they were only inches apart .

Sidd(husky voice)kyu khola tha locker.

Avu: vo...ha locker already khula hua tha tho....

Sidd: tho...?

Avu: vo sab chodo us locker ayse kya hai jo mein nahi thekh saktha ha?

Sidd:* leaves her vooh.. kuch nahi bas vo mera locker hai na esleye..

Avu: acha kab se shuru hua ye tera mera hum bachpan se sab kuch share karthi the na ab ayse kya hai jo ab mujse chuppa ke rakha hu.

Sidd: aise kuch nahi hai avu bas tum missu....

he was interupted by avu.

Avu: I understood every thing tum yaha raho tumare secrets ko galeraha kar mein ja raha hoo mein tumse ab bat nahi karungi.(she hits her foot on sidd foot and goes out almost crying)

Sidd was jumping with pain with his feet in his hands.

SIDD'S POV

                        Am sorry avu mein tume kaise bathau ki voh tumare aure mere pics hai. Aur yeh ladki kitne pagal hai mujhe explain kar ne ki mokha thak nahi deya. Ab esse mein manavungi kaise yeh bagvan mujhe bachale bachale mere princess se.                                                                                                                                                                                                       (EOP)

He rans after avu and the princi's announc came.

princi: AS I HAVE ANNOUNCED THAT DAY AFTER TOMMORROW THE THEME IS WHITE FOR GIRLS AND BLACK FOR BOYS.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So guys how was the chapy?

Best scene?

Worst scene?

sorry guys for late update I will update my next chap on wednesday.So..                                                     Till then bye👋👋👋👋,                                                                                                                                                    Yours love hearted❤🖤💜,                                                                                                                                              Alover😍😍.