Flashback 2

Before starting the chapter plz check this book by maninderkaur873

Avu's POV

Dairy flashback

After that day I sees that boy sometimes like at parks and all but never talked I was graduated from school and now I wanna study more and go to college but dad told me to join his business and I told him that I don't know anything about business then he told me that the current CEO of his company no one knows who it is even I don't know he said he will teach me I said yes I don't have a option so.

So I am going to the company office tomorrow it's the first time I am going there yeah it's my dad's company but I never been there. There is one relief that is my best friend Vishal he and Ritika are my childhood friends. So maybe it won't be that bad.

Next day

I went to the company and was welcomed by the staffs because you know. Then one of them guided me to the CEO's office then I knocked and he told me to get in. When I went inside I was shooked as it was the guy from the shop shade. Well he looked more handsome and...........stunning?

Well he welcomed me and he introduced himself as Sayan Gupta. I also introduced myself (while talking about introduction I you know that I am sana khan)

(A/N: don't give importance to the surnames my keyboard gave those surnames)

End of dairy flashback

Avu's POV

It ended there the book freaking ended there why what is this I was thinking all this and suddenly I felt someone pulling my dress I turned and saw a small girl around 10 was there with half face burned I flinched and fall down. One of her leg was gone and blood was oozing out of it I was moving back but the girl also was moving forward while dragging her other feet then suddenly she spoke.

???: Pls save us plz only you can do that only you can give their life back it hurts they are my favorite they can't die plz....

That girl was sobbing which made my heart clenche and before I know tears were coming out of my eyes too. Then she said.

???: Just go to the guest house save them plz they are not bad persons they are not plz..... Save them

Suddenly her sobbing stopped and she started vanishing with a smirk on her face and started singing.

???: ~you can't go without helping help by looking at my door the princess's door you will get you answers at the GUEST HOUSE~

Then suddenly she vanished fully no blood no diary anything just a dusty room I wiped my tears and went out straight to room I didn't find Siddarth there I think he went to bathroom or something I laid down but kept on thinking about what happened and fell asleep.

EOP

Flashback ends.

Avu: so today morning I asked faru about which is princess' room she said that it was the VIP room which was Sana's friends daughter's room and everyone called her princess so I went inside the room and looked outside through the window and saw a old house which I haven't seen from outside or anything.

Faru: that house is the.....

Rii: real guest house which everyone thinks is haunted right.

Faru and Ritz nodded.

Rii: Maybe we will get the answer to the question why you guys are here will be there.

Jai: so your telling us we will be going to a haunted house.

Raashul: what if there really is a ghost.

Faru: why are you guys so scary cats.

Fais: we will take you also to the Ghost House.

Jaan: guest house.

Ritz: which is more like a ghost house so you can't say he is wrong.

Reem: guys does anyone was able to connect to our parents cause I can't.

Anu: I also tried but I didn't get but when I called Raj he took the phone and he said he didn't saw any of our parents recently.

Sid: well he lives far from our houses so maybe that's why.

Rii: you guys can hope so cause souls can target anyone.

Sid: yaar rii I will kill you.

Rii: what did I do.

Abhi: stop scaring us.

Rii: I was just...

Rii stopped talking by there dead stares.

Avu: I think we should go back to the house.

Sid: ya but we need to talk.

He said in a serious tone.

Avu knew he was gonna get angry at the fact that I didn't told him earlier.

Everyone knew so no one teased us.

While heading out.

Reem: yaar avu try to cool your Sid up he seems scary even to me.

Avu: ikr I am scared.

Jaan: best of luck.

Avu gulped and went to their room where sid was waiting for her.

So I hope that wasn't that small I won't be able to update regularly so I will update out of the blue so stay tuned. Well I hope you enjoyed it next chap a little sidneet scenes I am not good at writing romantic things so plz don't expect anything like that from me and because of that I deleted First true love
I realised that romantic things are not meant for me so those who used to read it I am sorry. Well I was thinking of changing my profile name. So bye stay home stay safe.

Yours love hearted ❤️💜,
Alover 🥰