I warned you remember

Hey guys what's your idea with this chapter. Guess it from the title 😉.

Skips to night

Everyone was asleep except............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ the puppy 😂😂😂😂

Sorry I have a little crack today don't mind it 😅.

The puppy started to bark all of a sudden.

Riyaz came running to it and started patting it. Suddenly he felt something at his back he slowly turned back and.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................blackout......

There was a blackout and the puppy started to bark more loudly.

Avu was only half asleep (note:she is a late sleeper) she heard the barking and got up tried to wake up Sid but being a sleepy head he turned to the other side and again slept.

Avu: urghhhhh isse toh mein. Aish water bottle kaha hai yaha hi toh tah. Mein neeche ja ke dekhta hai.

She goes down and .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Next chapter 😄😉

Hey guys I updated.

I won't update before Feb 10 I am busy I will update after that

Bye
Yours love hearted ❤️
Sidneet lover 🥰.