unknown chapter

Hehe

Before starting previous chap it was only avu's hallucinations she was hallucinating Sid getting Haunted by Sana'a soul it happened cause Sid is the person she cares the most and as Riyaz said they have past connections.

All started walking again Sid was continuously looking at avu she was lost in her own thoughts he decided to ask when they get there.  

After few hours.

Rii suddenly stopped

Rii: huu atlast we reached.

All looked up and saw

This (imagine one side is burnt

This (imagine one side is burnt.)

Abhi: it's a burnt castle.

Rii: it looks like it

Reem: you don't know .

Rii: it's my first time comming here

Before anyone could say anything suddenly the front door opened by its own.

Faru: I think it's welcoming us let's go.

Jai grabbed reems hand she looked at him irritatingly he just eye pleaded at her she rolled her eyes and starts walking others were also clinging into eachother. They got in and saw a room with its lights on.

Fais: are you guys seeing what I am seeing.

Raash: I thought that no-one had came  here for years.

Faru: I also thought the same.

Jaan: wow I am seeing you guys having same thought for the first time.

Farhul (😂) looked eachother and rolled their eyes.

Sid: shouldn't we look who is there.

Rii: we'll be alerted

All nodded and started to go to that room they entered and saw...............

........ THEIR PARENTS

All were shocked.

They were laying unconscious on the floor their body was pale.

Sid's POV

                 We entered that room and saw our parents laying there unconscious we ran to them and called them to wake up everyone was in verge of crying. Suddenly Faru and rii came with water we sprinkle it on their face. They started opening their eyes.

Sid: mom how did you get here.

Avu: Yes mom dad how did you get here.

Sid's mom: Your principal told us that you guys are in some danger and we got here are you guys ok.

Vaish: principal we haven't talked to him then how does he know we are in danger.

Anu: but why are you guys here in this house.

Avu's dad: some guy came to us and said you where here and we came here and I don't remember what happened after that.

Anu's mom: what's happening guys.

Anu: mom we will explain later I think you guys should rest for now.

Faru: yah I will take a look at the rooms.

Ritz: wait Faru I am also coming.

They left after sometime all were resting in their respective rooms.

Abhi: what is going on we can't let our parents involve this they will be in danger.

Rii: if we want that to happen then we should try to connect sana and sayan's souls and help them there is no other way.

Vaish: then when are we doing so.

Rii: let's take rest for now everyone be alerted the souls are in this house.

And they went to their rooms roommates the same as in the tent

Chapter end

Hehe I know late update as always sorry. I was getting weird dreams when I sleep on a particular room so I decided to change room and now I am ok ig. Anyway hope you enjoyed I may or may not end this book in like 6 or 7 chaps. Not sure because I like to lag things.

Yours love hearted,
Angel_disguised.