again chapter unknown

First I have a question do you want sweet in spice I mean romance in horror. I will try of it goes horrible just comment it I won't write if I don't get comments that says no then I will continue to torture you with my rotten romance hehehehe 😈.

Okay enough with the bhesani (you know if you know) let's start the chap.

Ab plz vote and comment

___&_&_______&__&_______&_&____&_&

Everyone finished packing and is waiting at living room

(Don't think of big big suitcases in their hand 2 to 3 bags they are not going to live there.)

Smitha: be safe okay promise me you guys will take care of yourselves.

Abhi: don't worry aunty we will be fine.

All nodded.

Dadi: kids you guys are going through the forest it can be scary and there is something like a tree tunnel which will lead to the guest house and one more thing at night you guys may have hallucinations don't fall for that you end up in danger.

All gulped and nodded.

Riyaz: ok then let's go.

All bid bye and started their journey.

Those who are going to the guest house

Faru, Ritz, Riyaz, anu, raashul, sid, avu, Abhi, vaish, jaan, fais, Reem, jai, youuu and mee (what we can't just stand here if we do so then how will you know what will happen so just come with me 😁)

As you know the house they were staying was in the middle of a forest and the other guest house was only visible from the VIP room which is on the 2nd floor (did I mention that before) so we should go through the forest to get there and it will take atleast 2 days. Just making things clear 😊.

All were walking as couples except raashul who doesn't have anyone btw Ritz and anu Faru and Riyaz ok

Their outfits

Faru☝️