Meeting

So update vote and comment plzzz 🥺.

All went to the library.

Everyone sat in a circle.

Riyaz : So Faru gave me a diary which is .........

Ritz: oh wait I am not recording.

Riyaz: Done?

Ritz: Yep all set.

Riyaz : ha so faru gave me a diary which is Sana's. So in it there is photo of Sana and Sayan See by yourself. (He hands over the diary)

Abhi: waw its like copypaste.

Fais: Ikr...... 

Riyaz: so the souls must have selected them because they look alike or something I am not sure about that.

Sid: but if the souls only want us then why is our friends involved in it.

Riyaz: umm because..... maybe cause they are like life to you they must be scared or something that you guys won't help them so they are blackmailing you guys with your friends.

Everyone was looking him with "you serious bro" look.

Riyaz:(nerves chuckle) not convincing.

All nodded no.

Riyaz: ok so see I know things like this from books and all but I still studying you know and everyone has its own unique way to behave right but I can asure that the souls are not dangerous.

Fais: so what are we doing next.

Riyaz: umm so as the diary said we should go to the guest house I told smitha maa about it she first said no but I convinced her.

All nodded.

Anu: I am not getting any range here I wanna call my mom....

Sid: there is a little range in our room but it's very .....weak.

Riyaz: maybe in Faru's room as it at the top right.

Anu: I will go and look.

She got up and went.

Riyaz: is she single.

Vaish: sadly no she has a boyfriend.

Riyaz:(pout) ooh sad.

Ritz: is it that raj.

Jaan: mm

Ritz: ooh then tell her to break up he already has 5 other girlfriends.

Reem: what.

Avu: how do you know ma'am.

Riyaz: teachers go around the school and hears their students conversation then connect the dot then sit backs and enjoys the drama.

Ritz agreed

Others: 😲😶

Raashul: don't you think it's peaceful here without that atom bomb Faru.

Jai: oh yeah you know it's all getting recorded and she is gonna hear it.

Raash: what shit Ritz plz trim that part.

Ritz: sorry but it's already sent.

Raash: noooo I am done

He bangs his head on the table.

Everyone laughed.

Suddenly they heard a scream.

It was from upstairs so they ran there.

It was the end of the chap I know it's small don't worry next chap the real story begins I was lagging the story because I didn't knew how to discribe situations and this soul and all think next chap is horrer if I don't update this month then I won't update till August 20 cause exams I couldn't handle writing, dubbing, editing, learning, Karate, and most importantly sleep. That's why I am late to update.

So sorry for that.
Hope you enjoyed the chap.

Yours love hearted ❤️,
Angel_disguiser.