unknown chap

Hey Wassup,

??: How can you do this?

??:*crying it happened I am sorry it was the only way they are our only way.

??: They are I know but you are killing her no you have killed her.

??: I know I am sorry.

??: Even after knowing your soul condition how can you.

??*crying

??: If something happens again I will not be with you Sana.

"I am sorry"

Morning

Everyone is sitting to eat breakfast (their moms made it)

Riyaz explained everything to their parents and they are very worried rn.

Jan: shouldn't we like send our parents back won't it be safer.

Jan's dad: what do you mean if we go from here that means you all are coming with us.

Reem's dad: yes beta we are not leaving you guys here alone

Riyaz: stop there is a problem.

Ritz: what

Faru: oh just that they (parents) were practically brought here cause they are like you know sacrificial lambs or something.

Riyaz: oh god you're making it worse. It's kinda true but they're like I said don't trust us they're scared I dono why but still. So if we like go against them or betray them they will kill them

Jai: WHAT

Sid: and you still say they're harmless.

Riyaz shrugged.

Riyaz: so basically what we have to do rn is make sure whether they trust us or not.

Anu: and how do we do that.

Riyaz: ofc we have to call them.

All stared at him.

Riyaz: and see their reaction if they act violently they don't trust us if they come peacefully they trust us.

Fais: ok then how do we call them.

Ri: that I will handle.

Faru: but before that don't you think we should solve this dairy think.

Ri: that's right so when you told me how you guys got here you told me about that school incident right. Did the principal and other staff just gave you guys permission or whatever to just come here?

Jai: they saw what happened that night.

Ri: aah right then what about the guy who died on the first day.

Sid: we didn't get any news about that before we came here we were out of the case as the CCTV shows as both there almost after 1hr after his predicted death time.

Rii: ooh and the soul that led you guys here was your brother Rahul right did he appear after that.

Raash: yeah on the train he possessed Jaan's body.

Rii: what did he say.

Raash: he told to us come here and meet you.

Rii: me? why?

Abhi: aren't you the one who is supposed to answer that.

Ri: I honestly don't know this Rahul guy also didn't you say he was your identical twin so I am sure I have never seen anyone who looks like you. But I have heard about a friend of him who was his student or something was it him faru.

Faru nodded.

Raash: that means you knew my brother.

Faru: not really I only saw him the day they were going to come here.(the guest house)

Ritz: then how did you know about manjul.

Ri: aah that.

Faru: there is something we have never told you about.

ritz: what.

Rii: I will tell you she will make it worse. So you know I told you about all those disturbances right. Faru used to hear voices like anu did that day it was really becoming out of hand so manjul bhai found someone who can do some exorcism or something. I had to go back to the US so what happened I got to know after a month.

Faru: that day it was not only manjul bhai and Rahul who came they came with the other guy to catch or whatever the ghost or soul was here but instead nothing was heard from any of them. Also since then, others started seeing things here and there. When the rumors started to get out of control Smitha maa shut down the guest house.

Reem: then how were you all sure they were dead?

Faru: Well Rahul is a ghost now. 

Rii: Smitha maa told us that years ago her sister and her one child died here. She said her sister believed that if they rebuild this place all disturbances will be gone. They lived in the remaining parts where it was not burnt you saw some unfinished unburned places here right. They were being rebuilt. It was all okay until her birthday Sana's soul possessed her and killed her child and herself.

Sid: I still don't get which part in this can you make us believe that those souls are reliable.

Rii: you know what I don't have an answer to that so Imma just agree with you.

Jaan: what actually happened to this sana?

That's it 

I am lost myself what to write so here is some plot twist or more suspense or whatever it is.

I was re-reading this book and realized everything is messed up so I decided to mess it up more how was it?

Anyways that was it see you next time I stopped changing fonts and all it is kinda confusing how I used to do that so hope you don't mind that also there will be spelling typos everywhere so if a word doesn't make sense plz let me know so I can correct that. I don't think I will be reading this again that's why.

Yours love hearted,                                                                                                                                                                 Angel_disguiser.