Just the beginning

Hey, I am back let's get started.

SIDD'S POV

I was in group B (ha.. didn't suspect that right 😜) I wish avu is also in group B I went to my class and looked for her but she wasn't there I was almost in the way of crying 😔 when suddenly someone called me from behind. (EOP)

Meanwhile in group A

Teacher: Good morning children I am your class teacher my name is mrs.Patale.

Studens: G.O.O.D.M.O.R.N.I.N.G.M.I.S.S.(Typical wishing😜😅)

Teacher: I thought you won't be like other children but I was wrong. Well I thing I forgot to take the list of you students. So you (pointing towards avu) go and take our class' register in the library.

*She went

SIDD'S POV

I heard someone call me from behind I turned and saw an old man standing just behind me because of the fast appearence I was shocked but that guy seemd to be very worried.

me: Why?What happened kakka?

Man: I saw a girl when I look closer I saw that she was hitten by her head and a bench was on top of her when I asked her she told her name is ....

Sidd: Name is....

Man: AVNEET KAUR.

Sidd: what!!!!!! 😓😨 (EOP)

AVU'S POV

Ma'am told me to take the register of our clss on the way I was thinking about sidd all the other boys came but he didn't came and when I looked at the other classes I didn't saw him as I was walking through a lonely place and I suddenly heard a voice I turned to saw sidd.

Sidd: Avu please come here.

Avu:(in mind) yah what is this monkey doing here he should be in his class let me check.

👻👻👻☠️☠️☠️💀💀

I went to the direction were he came and for my surprise he was not there but someone drag me from behind and push into a room were I saw someone's foot full of blood I was terrified and step towards it very slowly and then I saw that it was not a real leg I got a relief and turn to go back when suddenly something fall on the floor I turned and saw a dead body which was very badly wounded man in front of me with out any eyes.

On seeing this I screamed aloud"SIDDDDD.....HELP....."
(EOP)

SIDD'S POV

As I heard the name I ran towards where the man showed and was about to enter just then I hear some similar sound was shouting my name I stopped in front of the room that man showed and I hear it was from avu so just pushed the man for way but I wasn't able to touch him I suprisingly turned and see that man laughing very evily and vanished I was shocked but then I remembered about avu and ran towards her.

When I reached there I saw avu was sitting close to the wall and looked very terrified I went near her she was crying very hardly and she hugged me and showed me a dead body I was also first shocked on that but when I observed it I got really shocked because......................

Well on next chapter

Hey guys I am back well how was it???

Wanna know why sidd got shocked again☠️???

Why did this happened to only sidneet👻👻☠️??

Well comment your opinions.

Well for the first time I am putting an target soo my target is 20+ votes. Ony after completing the target only I will upload next chapter.

Well more horror 👻☠️👻☠️👻 scenes and sidneet 💖💖♥️💖😍 scenes are coming on the way.

Want any one to confess love well comment which couple💖♥️♥️🙈💖💜.

So....

Till then bye,
With love,
Yours love hearted 💖♥️💖,
Alover.😍🖤💙