Hallucinations

Let's go..... This chap maybe a little confusing and fustrating

All were sleeping

Sid woke up all of a sudden ( you know how we wakes like someone switched on something like that) he was fully awake so he looked around and saw Abhi sleeping peacefully 😴.

He got up and went out it wasn't that dark cause they have put fire outside the tents. He felt someone's presence behind him. Suddenly someone out a hand on his shoulder ofcourse he flinched. He turned and saw avu.

Avu: what happened are you ok.

Sid:(sighs) ho I got scared.

Avu smiled but suddenly it turned into an evil one

Avu: you should be.

She started laughing the tents got on fire and her face started leaking with blood .

Sid started backing of he turned to run and but saw himself in front of him pale and dead.

Sid: *gasp

He got up and looked around it was a dream he sighed in relief but for making sure he went out and called for avu. A small light appeared on inside and avu opened the tent.

Avu: what happened Sid

He touches her face but her face started felling off like a decayed body.

She started screaming her body started burning and fell on top on Sid but before that a girl came and pulled Sid.

He was shocked he turned around and saw a girl with a beautiful smile.

Sid: w.who a..are you.

Her smile dropped and she throw acid over him

Avu: Siddharth...

Avu got up from her dream and saw her self on a house she heard someone  crying she followed the sound and entered a room the scene in front of her shook her.

She saw herself there while crying all tied up in a wedding dress. Avu started moving towards her.

"AVU AVU "

She opened her eyes it was dawn Sid was in front of her all worried she looked around and saw everyone looking at her.

Avu: what happened.

Sid: you wasn't waking up when vaish dii and others called you. Now get up fast we have to leave.

Avu: was that a dream.

Rii: no it was your hallucinations the speciality of this forest it got only you cause others were fully asleep but you weren't maybe that's why you didn't woke up when others called you but did when sid called

Vaish: why so.

Rii: they both have a past connection that's why we are here remember.

All nodded and continued to take off from there

Ofcourse I am stopping here. Was it confusing it was all avu's hallucinations. I didn't update because of some problems. And did a small chap because I wanted to do this chap in a long time that's why.

Sowy..🥺

With love,
Yours love hearted,
Angel_disguiser.