unknown

Everyone is gathered in the living room

Anu: what happened did you get to know something

Raash: ri will tell us

Soon riyaz and faru came

Rii: so I connected with Rahul's soul and got to know the whole story.

So apparently Rahul was part of some mafia stuff and Manjul was their leader. When all the disturbances started one of manjul's business partner Vishal.

Sid: Vishal... I think I have heard this name before.

Faru: he was dadi and sana's friend right

Rii: yes and the main villian of the story. He has a friend whose family is involved in black magic and stuff. So Manjul who thought he would be helpful contacted him. Later Rahul, Manjul and the black magic guy came here.

Flashback

A guy with a mask is walking in front with Rahul and Manjul behind.

Rahul: Bhai do you really think this child will be helpful.

Manjul: he is our only way and Vishal ji also recommended him.

Rahul nodded and they eventually reached the house.

Guy: I think we should just rest for today I will set up everything tomorrow.

They agreed

Next night

Manjul was in his room when Rahul entered

Rahul: Bhai I am a little scared

Manjul: I can understand in case anything happens you know how to connect with the dairy right.

Rahul: yes

They both went downstairs to the burnt area of the house where the guy has already set everything.

Guy: I have already set everything now we need to wait for the right time but only one of you can stay here.

Manjul: I will stay

Rahul: but bahi...

He was stopped by Manjul. He gave him an assured look. Rahul went outside.

After sometime the wind started becoming very strong. Suddenly a white smoke rushed out of the door straight to Rahul.

"RUUUNNNN GOO AWAAYYY"

A voice screamed. Rahul was terrified he suddenly connected with the dairy. Another high pitch scream was heard and Rahul saw a girl standing in front of him with a burnt face.

Flashback end

Rii: that was the last thing Rahul 's soul saw.

Abhi: then how did you know the rest of the story

Rii: this diary is my invention it will connected with the body until no soul is left in it . So what happened was Rahul was possessed by sana's soul which due to her strength killed Rahul but since she remained in his body the dairy was able to record what happened to her and what happened inside of the house that night.

So that's for today

The villain is revealed

Hope you enjoyed

Vote and comment
Your love hearted
Angel_disguiser