C h a p t e r ♪ 9

c h a p t e r  9

y o u r  n a m e

°°°

I giggle a little, but I should not let my guard down, i should not get myself attached to this person, who knows hell just leave me like everyone else.

"By the way my name is HYUNJIN, Hwang Hyunjin to be exact" he said

"Oh OK" seemed familiar nah many people have similar names.

Silenced surrounded us making me feel uncomfortable since next thing that comes after this is awkwardness.

"What about you?, aren't you gonna ask my name?" I said to break the silence.

"Well yeah to think about it, I don't know your name yet I just call you city girl, so what is it?" I laughed a little.

"Well it's Harmony"

"Pretty name, you know you really look like a Harmony, your name suits you very well" I smiled and we both continued to eat our breakfast.

°°°

Hwang Hyunjin it really seems familiar to me like a already know it, well I don't really know him that well yet I don't know.

"You seemed happy today" granny said.

"Do I? How can you tell?" I said.

"I may be old but I can clearly see that  it's been a while since I saw your eyes sparkle like that" she said.

"My eyes? Sparkling you're just exaggerating granny my eyes doesn't have any reason to sparkle right now" I said.

"What if that new neighbour is the reason?" she said and laughed before leaving me alone in my room.

Wait did she just said that I like Hyunjin? Wait wait wait, the other month   I said I hate him, and now she's shipping me with him.

OK I need to get this thing out of my head, I started to walk around the room trying to distract myself from the thoughts  that swallowing up my whole system.

I can't really remember anything in this house since the last time I came here I was still little.

I tried to find the box with all sticky's letters in it and this will be an easy task if you have vision but luckily I found it, despite searching for a few hours, but whatever I found it.

All his letters I want to read and see them again, with my own eyes too bad I can't do both.

I placed them back into the box and just hugged it, "I thought you were gonna be withe till the end, I miss you sticky" is that even possible missing a person you didn't know nor what he looks like. Well I just found out today.

°°°

"Harmony! Harmony!" and that's my cue to wake up. Is it just me or he's too early to be barging into someone's house?

I rolled and almost fell on the bed and got outside.

°°°
t h i r d  p e r s o n' s  p o v

"What is it? Why are you so early today?" Harmony said, she didn't realize that she didn't wear anything underneath her shirt.

Hyunjin turned automatically and said "Umm I think you forgot to put on your umm"

Harmony quickly realize and then went back straight to the house.

"don't worry, city girl I didn't see anything!" Hyunjin shouted.

°°°

"Sorry" I said when I got outside.

"No worries, umm I already prepared your breakfast, you like nuttela sandwiches? ."

"Yeah thanks" I said and slowly find my way to my seat.

"Wait, can you repeat what you just said?" Hyunjin said, It got me confused a little but quickly got it.

"yeah thanks?" I repeated the exact same words expect the tone in the second one was different.

"Whooa it's the first time I heard you say the word THANKS" it's early but now he's annoying me again already.

"Thank god because I still woke up today" I said trying to be sarcastic.

"Come'on join me" I simply said.

"No Harmie it's ok, I'm fine here" Harmie? That's new.

"What did you just say?" I said curious, wanting to hear it again.

"I said it's ok" he said.

"You don't want to join me then?" I said.

"Well if you really insist" he said.

I heard his footsteps, he pulled a chair beside me and starred to dig in the food that he brought, but I still can't brush off the feeling that I think I saw him somewhere.

"Last night while I was watching TV I ran into a show about people singing" Hyunjin said.

"Well how did it go?" I said.

"Well I found it cool how they played instruments and sang at the same time like I can't even sing properly with even not doing anything, I just find it cool"  He said, it's been so long since I've talk about music, come to think of it when I cut the strings of my guitar I thought that music will never come back in my life again.

"Well that's nice" I simply said.

"Hey do you know any good places here where thay sell guitars?" Hyunjin said, did dad gave me this sign? To make my heart open to music again? If it is then I'm slowly falling for it.

"Well you could ask people here I'm sure they won't mind" I said while going for another bite in my sandwich.

"I just badly want to buy a guitar for some reason, can you recommend what should I buy?" Hyunjin said, well I guess he's speaking my language.

"Well if you're a beginner I recommend buying a ukelele since it only has four strings, after you master it you can but a normal guitar."

"Normal guitar?" He asked.

"Well you see there are different types of guitars, there's electric, bass and many more" I explained.

°°°