C h a p t e r ♪ 6

c h a p t e r 6

i  h a t e  y o u

°°°

I laid flat in my bed wearing my racerback shirt since it was pretty hot in here, first dad then Jane then I lost my ability to see, and apparently some creepy stalker that shows up everyday to bug me, I'm living the best life.

They said relaxing can cure me huh? Well maybe at this point my ears will stop working as well because of him.

Grandma left early today because it's Monday, and that's when many people go to the library, I told her to not overwork herself but she seemed that she can handle herself well, unlike me.

I didn't eat yet, should I bother? Nah eating won't help me bring my dad back.

I let out a huge sigh when, "CITY GIRL, CITY GIRL, good morning!
It's late but you're still sleeping wake up, that's not good for your health" UGH and now even my beauty sleep, what the hell does that creepy guy want so early in the morning, I was soo irritated but I guess the only way to shut him up is to go outside, wait what if I pretend that no one's home he'll go away right?

"Don't act like your not there I can see your flip flops in the doorway" oh god, if I can see his face I would totally examine it to where I should slap it.

I grabbed my cane beside me and slowly got up without trying to fix myself, why would I, it's not like he's special or something.

I gripped and turned the doorknob and could feel his dumb energy already, is this what the gods sent me? To make feel more stress than usual?

"Umm, I prefer you wearing things you were wearing before" a small voice passed through my ears, and what does he mean by that? I tried to feel my body and realized that I was wearing my top, I didn't realize that my body was already moving to try to get me a new pair of clothes, wait, why do I have to listen to him? I'm a free soul! but it's too late.

I went down again wearing the new clothes that I just changed onto " So it's Monday, did you eat breakfast yet? I was thinking maybe we should go to that place, I heard they sell the best waffle store.

"No" I simply said.

"Then I'll just bring my breakfast so maybe we can eat it together, umm I arranged your shoes since yesterday I noticed you were wearing different pairs and I left something here yesterday, it belong to someone special to me and I couldn't lose it--

"Don't you get it? Are you dumb? Or are you just playing dumb? I hate you ok! I don't want you here, if you don't have any friends then that's not my fault, I don't want to do anything with you, you're a free human being and why waste your time with someone like me!" I couldn't control myself anymore it's just he's so annoying too annoying.

I heard him trying to speak but he didn't continue since I already went back inside.

°°°

"Hey grandma do you know that guy who lives next door?" I said, after I finished my sentence grandma didn't said anything like she didn't expect me to ask something like that, or to talk to her at all, to be honest this was my first time talking to her ever since I arrived here.

"Hmm? There's only one house next to us but I didn't meet that neighbour yet, why did you already meet him?" she said.

"Yeah and he's kind of annoying he keeps following me around and I also think he's a perv" I could hear my granny's small giggle when I said those words.

"Well did he stopped following you?" she said.

"I sorta lashed out on him earlier because as I said he was pretty annoying and kinda said harsh words" I said.

"Well Harmony, those aren't reasonable reasons for you to say harsh words on someone maybe you should say sorry to him"

"It's not my fault he keeps following me, plus I already told him that I don't want his company in the first place"

"Maybe he likes you-

"Yeah like I have time for that granny" I tried to find my cane and when I did, I went back upstairs to my room.

I let out a huge sigh "It's not my fault right? I already told him about it, and what if he likes me, no one likes a blind girl, I think he just pitty me because of my condition, plus sticky is still my first love and I'm still holding on to him that maybe one day he'll just show up" I said to myself.

°°°

Morning came and I was delighted not to see-- I mean to hear anyone yelling CITY GIRL, yeeey! my curse has been lifted, finally I can have some peace and quiet plus I can sleep in again.

I stepped outside the house to stretch I inhaled some fresh air, "I miss this" I told myself, I suddenly heard leaves crunching, i guess I spoke to soon, maybe it's that creep again.

"Hey perv don't come near me or I'll punch you" I said expecting to hear his annoying voice again, but no one replied, it's like I'm just here talking to myself.

Maybe it's just the wind or something, yeah that's probably just it.

I suddenly kept hearing this sound in my ears you know that thing you hear when it's too quiet, I became annoyed because of it and decided to go back inside the house.

I was just there bored I didn't know what to do, come to think of it I just spend my day listening to that perv blabbering words that comes out of his mouth.

Wait don't tell me I'm missing his company, I would never, remember people just be there for you in the beginning but leaves you when you're suffering, they're just there for the good times and after that just leave.

°°°

It's been approximately 3 weeks since I last saw--I mean heard him, and everyday I've been living my life in boredom kingdom, locking myself in the bedroom all day is kinda tiring, I didn't know that until now.

OK that's it being bored inside this house isn't gonna make me bring back my vision again, might as well live my life to the fullest.

I decided to go out for a bit to buy new pairs of clothes I've been wearing the same ones since I got here.

I can manage myself this isn't a big city like soul anyways, plus the store is like a couple blocks away from granny's house so why not go for it.

I came out and took my handy cane with me, put on some pair of shoes and then I suddenly remember that perv he arranged my shoes in pairs so it won't get mix matched again.

Well OK stop he just arranged them it doesn't really mean anything he just wants to help me.

°°°