C h a p t e r ♪ 19

c h a p t e r  1 9

k i s s

°°°

Then I suddenly felt it, Hyunjin's lips on top of mine he kissed me, when he did I felt like we both already knew each other for years, Hyunjin why do I feel like I already know you.

At first I didn't know what to do you can't really stop this can you? I love Hyunjin more than a friend, and I could tell by what he's doing right now that he also feels the same way about me.

When I started kissing him back slowly, he became more comfortable since he already know that he had my permission, he tucked in a bunch of strands of hair behind my ear before cupping one of my cheeks.

We both broke the kiss huffing for air but didn't parted our faces from each other Hyunjin cupped my other cheek and rested his forehead against mine I could hear him huffing for air and he smelled nice.

After a few seconds staying in that same position Hyunjin kissed more like a peck, he kissed my forehead, and back to my lips and hugged me while whispering

"I love you Harmony, When you are with me, time stops and nothing else matters in the whole world."

"I love you to Hyunjin"

So this is my first relationship right? I know I won't regret spending my summer here because I met Hyunjin.

For the first time, I'm actually inlove with someone. This may sound weird but I hope he'll never leave me, I know Hyunjin he won't do stuff like that, he alelready knows how much I hate being left alone.

"Hyunjin what if I really can't see anymore--

" I'll still love you, and we're still gonna go to many other places, and IF you'll regain your vision we'll go back to all the places we've been before, promise ok? That once you'll see again we'll go back to the places we've been"

He said while slowly interlocking his hands with mine it made me feel safe for some reason.

"I've been meaning to give you this, I bought it I hope you'll like it" He said, handing me a box, I slowly opened it and felt silk, is this clothes? Well obviously.

"What's this?" I said lifting that piece of cloth up.

"I want you to wear that tommorow, I'm not telling you the design or color though I want you to find out yourself when you can see again." what's up with this mysterious side, why can't I just know what color?

"Thanks Hyunjin, I promise you, I'll see this OK? I'll see you" I hugged him.

°°°

I could feel my heart beating so fast like its gonna pop out of my chest, this isn't my first time singing on stage right? Why am I acting like this?

Me and Hyunjin are currently waiting here in the back stage since we were the last one to perform, and I hate and love being the last one, I hate because I could see-- hear all my competitors first, hearing them makes me lose my confidence, I love it because being the last one to perform makes you different it's like your special, because you get to sing last that it looks like your the grand finale.

"Harmie you ready?"

"I guess I'm ready as I'll ever be" Hyunjin slowly slipped his hands onto mine, earlier nervousness almost eat me up but when Hyunjin did a simple thing such as holding my hands it all faded away, like nothing happened at all.

I slipped in my guitar and got ready to go on stage and carefully sat on the chair intended for me, Hyunjin lead me and carefully let go of my hands since he's gonna be playing the piano.

I took the deepest breath (stream Got7 breath) well not being able to see while performing isn't always a bad thing after all since I can't see anything nor anyone which made me comfortable, I just imagined me and Hyunjin in his music room practising.

I slowly strummed my guitar.

I could try to sing a song, I could write a thousand melodies,

That won't matter cause you're the missing part of me.

All the love songs I sang when I'm alone what if we were more that just parallel lines.

You could push me a mile away, I would run to you always put us oceans far apart calm the seas and sail to you take a flight across the universe in under in the same sky

I will still find you, THIS I PROMISE YOU.

We both blended our voice together and did the entire song perfectly, I could hear applause that exact moment.

"Harmie, we did it!" I felt Hyunjin grabbed both of my hands and dive in for a hug.

I don't have to feel shy right? I can't see them anyways, well perks of not seeing anything, I can do what I want without being shy I guess.

I hugged Hyunjin back and then he suddenly broke the hug which made me confused.

"Hyunjin?-

" I know I'm gonna get punched on what I'm about to do but I'll take my chances"

"What do you mean? You didn't do anything wrong why would I punch-

I felt his lips touched mine, at first I was shock oh god I couldn't move, what am I supposed to do I could hear the crowd cheering for the both of us, which gave me a little confidence when I started kissing him back I guess It made him a little excited, I wrraped both my hands around his neck and his around my waist, I could not ask for more, being with Hyunjin everyday caring for me is more than, more than what I asked for, because he himself is my eyes.

We both broke the kiss huffing and puffing for air.

"I love you again, sorry to say it many times." Hyunjin said caressing my hair.

"Nah its better that way, I love you more"

we didn't leave the stage after that since we were the last to perform and they're already announcing the winner.

"It's been a long night and the results are in, this year's singing champion will be

H&H!"

°°°