C h a p t e r ♪ 11

c h a p t e r  1 1

m u s i c  b o x

°°°

"You must have a lot of
girlfriends before if that's the case" I teased him, also wanting to know if he has one or did he had one.

"Yah of course not, I've been single my whole life, I'm practically reserving myself" he said, oh so he's single plus he hasn't dated anyone yet.

"You know if only Seoul isn't a busy city like this, I'd be nice to go there" he said.

I paused before saying anything "Yeah I kinda miss Seoul too, I miss seeing the great views, I miss going to that that island where you can put locks in it, I don't know there's many pretty places there too bad I can't see th anymore" ugh I hate this side of me and now of day is gonna be all depressing since o brought that topic out, all people have the se reactions.

"Hey don't be like that, I already told you I'll be your eyes" he patted my head.

°°°

We arrived at the store I wish I could see the guitars her though I could hear music surrounding the place, typical since this shop was meant for music and instruments.

"Hey Harmie stay there OK? I'll just buy the guitar real quick and I'll buy you your strings" Hyunjin said and left me alone here sitting, I swear of he'll leave me here all by myself ill kill him for sure.

Suddenly the music stopped and changed, there was a voice, a familiar voice actually "So I would like to song this song to that lovely woman over there, hi Harmie" it was Hyunjin he begin singing WISE MEN SAY ONLY FOOLS RUSH IN BUT I CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU.

His voice was relaxing, I didn't know he could sing like that, because the other day when we talked about guitars I didn't expect him to have knowledge about music.

I don't know if I should feel embarrassed or not I can't see them anyways, my heart felt warmth.

He finished the whole song and I could hear someone's footprint getting near me.

"So how was that?"

"hmm good" Lies it was beyond good, he was great, his voice was such a blessing no wonder, his voice wasn't exhausted from screaming all the time.

He bought me the string and attached it to my guitar one by one "if you don't mind me asking, what happened to your guitar anyways?" should I?

"It's a long story, but at least its fixed now" I tried to reason it out.

"So Harmie do you like music boxes?" he asked.

"Well yeah, it helped me with my insomnia I actually have a collection of them in my phone" I simply said.

"Well I think those manual music boxes are better" Hyunjin said

"Hmm why is that?"

"Because you have to turn the handle over and over again to make it produce music, because you know some thing they actually need efforts for you to accomplish it." wow his choice of words was nice.

°°°

" Hyunjin?" I said, were now on our way back.

"Hm?"

"Why are you looking at me?" I said smiling, actually it's been 30 mins since I noticed him staring at me.

"umm no reason,.... Wait You can see me?" I could picture his face right now, he sounded surprised.

"Nope, I was just guessing yo u seemed quiet since earlier plus  could feel your breathing right in front of my face" I said still smiling at him, I really wanna see his reaction right it would be priceless but I guess I couldn't.

"Oh um no reason,  I mean anyone would look at the face of yours if they were iny shoes" he was whispering the second sentence but I could obviously hear it.

°°°

"We're here" Hyunjin said. why am I sad that the day is over? Last time I hated h so much right? And now I'm craving for more of his presence, snap out of this Harmie, wow and I'm even calling myself Harmie, wow just wow.

"Yeah, thank you, also thank you for helping me with my guitar earlier and thanks for the music box you got me, ill take care of it" I said, trying to hide my smile but i felt like a complete idiot standing right next to him.

"oh that, it was nothing, thank you for accompanying me today I had so much fun, you know Harmie I think we get along pretty well, I will always try my best to see and make you smile like now" I didn't realize that I was already smiling.

"So do you wanna hang out tommorow to?  I mean I know you don't have anything to do because you just need to--

"Goodnight Hyunjin" I slowly made my way to the door

"Maybe you can invite me in your proch sometimes you could have breakfast while playing the guitar, you know?" I don't know but every word that comes out of his mouth makes me laugh.

"Goodnight Hyunjin" I gently closed the door.

"Goodnight Harmony"

°°°