C h a p t e r ♪ 22

c h a p t e r  2 2

i  c a n  s e e  y o u

°°°

We ended our trip satisfaction I wish I could go on a trip like that with Hyunjin again he kept his promise and returned me with not even a single scratch feeling proud of himself as he presented me to granny.

"Granny, school is in a few weeks how can I go with my condition?" I said because before I even know it summer break is already coming to an end, well time really goes by so fast of you're with the right person.

"Well let's hope you can see by then Harmony" Hope, is there even hope in me.

"I'm going out for a bit" I said went to the park right in front of our house, since I can't really go anywhere all by myself since I can't see.

I just sat there thinking about how will my condition affect my education, I was soo fed up over my own thinking when.

"HARMIEE!" It was Hyunjin he snook up on me caused me to jumped a little.

"Yah you almost gave me a heart attack" I said.

"haha sorry, so what are you doing here I was about to go to your house today" Hyunjin

"Why?"

"Well it's a nice place" Hyunjin

"You know I can't see it right?"

"Well when you can see again I'll take you there again Hows that sound?" Hyunjin

"Fine, but 30 mins since I told my granny I was only going out for a bit"

°°°

Is this a rooftop or something because it's been minutes since we started taking the stairs.

"We're here!" Hyunjin said.

"Where are we?"

"It's a place where you can see the whole city, it's really pretty Harmie" I exclaimed, but then I suddenly remembered why I got out in the first place.

"Well Hyunjin, which school are you gonna go to? I mean we're already in college it'll be nice to go to the same school as you. "

"Anywhere is fine" Hyunjin

"You won't be embarrassed hanging out with me?"

"Why would I? I'll shout the the world that your my girlfriend Harmiee"hearing him made me felt a little better.

We chatted there for about a few more about school stuff that we'll both study together and stuff like that, after that We both  got down with Hyunjin guiding me every step of the way.

I could hear the busy street in this small village, surprisingly there are plenty of cars here in the highway. Well I could hear them.

We were walking hand in hand  when suddenly I saw a flash of light?

LIGHTS? Blurry lights slowly becoming clear.

Could this mean?

I slowly turned my head from left to right, it was a city full of lights slowly becoming clear, I could see them.

I closed my eyes again because maybe this was just a dream, i slowly opened them and
.
.
.
I COULD SEE EVERYTHING!

While walking along the highway the first thing  I saw is a little girl about to be hit by a big speeding truck.

Witohout really thinking I ran and just pushed her out of way but now I was the one who took her place to be hit by that truck I put my hands over my face as the lights of that truck became brighter and brighter as it gets near towards me, 1 minute of being able to see and I'm about to die.

But then suddenly I felt someone pushed me really hard which made me rolled to the other side of the highway avoiding the truck.

My head hurts from what happened , I slightly massaged my head with my fingers and opened my eyes, I saw the little girl crying and quickly comforted her while patting her head telling her it's gonna be alright.

But what shook me is that she cried while pointing at a blood covered guy in the highway that truck didn't stop and just continued driving I think the driver was drunk or something.

I told the girl to just sit still while i examined the body.

As I got closer I saw that guy coughing and his eyes widen when he saw me.

Tears slowly escape my eyes, when I noticed that he's  looking at me.

"Harmiee? My eyes widen when i finally realized it was HYUNJIN

"Can you see me?" I could see his eyes sparkling and when he formed a SMILE, but all I can do is just stare at him with teary eyes.

I slowly nod as an answer while smiling back with tears still in my eyes  and quickly came in for a hug

"Harmie you can finally see! Hyunjin shouted as he lifts me up and slowly paced a kiss on my forehead and I was just there crying my heart out I didn't want this he was just there lying iny embrace.

" I can see you HYUNJIN! "

"I CAN FINALLY SEE YOU "

I said while burying myself into him while crying.

"You should be happy because you can see again Harmie, when we wish on that star I wished and prayed every single day that you would be able to see again, because I hate to see that sweet smile of your vanish just because you lost your ability to see, Harmie that's just a very small part of who you are ok? "

" how can I be happy if our ending is gonna be like this, screw my vision if you're the replacement I would rather go blind than without you at all because you are already my eyes Hyunjin"

With all his strength left he lifted his head and connected his lips onto mine for one last time.

"Take this, there's a lot of things you didn't know and I'm sorry" he gave me a key.

"Sorry if I'm gonna cause you pain but spending 10 months 2 weeks 4 days with you has been the best decision I have made, I love you HARMONY"

°°°

(A/N): sorry for this chapter, don't haate mee.

(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') <-- my face while writing this chapter

°°°